Why Did You Chose The Avatar That You Have?

My avatar is the combination I got my first winnings with when I first started playing poker.

1 Like

Just a cursed edit of my face I started using as my Discord picture

how do you pick your avatar

to impress my boyfriend

I guess I need to get a avatar. How is that done by the way?

Since my Nickname is a wizard character name, maybe a cool looking wizard picture like Elminster, Gandalf, Saruman, Fistandantilius, Raistlin with the hourglass eyes.

The problem with that, is that they are copyrighted images.

Other ideas include a Dragon, but donā€™t know where to find get this stuff.

Anybody else got some ideas? What should be my avatar? Where do I find, get a avatar pic, and how make that avatar?

I used a picture I took at Universal Studios. Funny enough, it was the dragon in the Harry Potter section (the city where the wand store is).

Update in profile edit profile.

Go to your profile page and select ā€œedit profileā€. You can add an avatar and change your data there

Hi Lwom,

Thank you for the information. I will make the necessary changes to my profile as requested.

Best,
Kathleen

Oh man Iā€™m so sorry to hear about your best friend Damien. Hope you are doing well, it is never easy to lose a loved one. Take good care of yourself man.

I found a avatar wizard picture.

Dont know why the picture is not showing, as the picture showed up, and got the added avatar pic achievement

Hi Asuronetorius,
To have the same avatar (picture) on Replay and here on the forum, you have to log out of the forum and log back in. Then you should have the same avatar on both.
Hope this info helps.

I logged out of Replay, and logged back into Replay. Didnt see any log out of forums option on the Replay dash board, as all thats showing on Dash board is the tourny lobby links, and the forum link that leads to the various forum topics. Hope Avatar pic will show up now in the Forum.

And still not working

There are no options to log out of the forum on the Replay Dashboard.
You need to log out on the forum via the forum.
Click on you avatar on the forum page, scroll down to the last icon,
icon
Click on it and you will get the option to ā€˜Log Outā€™.

Ok I followed your instructions, now to see if it works.

Ok it works, thanks for the help.

1 Like

I like to change my profile according to my mood, the season, or even a suggestion from a fellow Forum Moderator who shall be nameless but as there is only one other you do not need to be Miss Marple to guess who it is. She chose my latest one for me, but wish you could see more of the cat in it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

thanks. I bought the book on ebay. Itā€™s rare, but not particularly valuable.

hey there, Everyone. new to the site (first week,totally lovin it) not new to this beautiful game of ours. i currently have Alice In Chains cover art from their album Dirt. i chose it for the moment because I love Alice in Chains. otherwise, i like to change up my avatar (so i dont get bored) and i try to have them tie into my name somehow.