Why Did You Chose The Avatar That You Have?

The state of Texas outline is pretty self explanatory. My family helped settle in Texas with a grant that Stephan F. Austin sold them. They are part of the group The Old 300.

1 Like

Because The Maltese Falcon is a favorite movie of myself and some friends, and we have used characters as screen names on various poker sites, So being a Peter Laurie fan I’m The Fat Man’s henchman Joel Cairo

Hi Ygritte. I like that idea. You can look at the picture and know just how lucky you are. Thank you for sharing.

Hi DerpinPerson. That is really something else. That is definitely very interesting. Thank you for sharing.

Hi ananas_taslia. First, let me welcome you to the community. That is very nice. Was your boyfriend impressed? I saw all those movies with Lightening McQueen and enjoyed every one of them. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Asuronetorius. To get your Avatar, go to your profile page and select “edit profile”. You can add an avatar and change any of your data there. The only wizard I know is Dumbledorff from the Harry Potter series. I look forward to seeing what you choose. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Punisher. Thank you very much for your kind words regarding Damien. He definitely was a special friend. I will never forget him. Thank you.

Hi grapevine. I have enjoyed all the different Avatars that you have used and I like the one your are using now also. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Drawin6Dead9. First, let me welcome you to the community. That is a cool Avatar. I know what you mean, I try and change mine every few months. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Txloanguy. That is definitely self-explanatory. The history that goes with it, is even better. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Joel_Cairo. First, let me welcome you to the community. I like that. It is clear and to the point. Thank you for sharing.

I want to thank everyone who participated by sharing the many ways you came to choose your Avatars. I have enjoyed reading the many answers to the many topics I submitted. Players, you have been great. Good luck on the tables.

I like Dali

Hi Tarjetas. First, let me welcome you back to the community. That is very to the point. Thank you for sharing.

I made it 40 years ago on the commodore 64, was my bbs login screen

1 Like

cons 13 st across
warrior with 13 on arm

First, I want to say it has been fun reading and looking at avatars. I must have over 100 of them for every league, past and present, fun things, important things needed said, championships(Warriors and EB league), and many more. The one thing that you will find on almost everyone of my pics is my “13”. Sometimes my pic is a 13. I have awesome friends who make me avatars, and their final touch is a 13, and sometimes Elvis. You also get a pic made for you when you are on the top of the leaderboard and they want to eliminate you. What nerve. lol I am here to have fun and enjoy the many friendships. Life is stressful enough. Have a great day to all.

3 Likes

Phil's yellow shirt(1) with 13
There are also times we need to remember someone very special we met here. This is my Early Bird League shirt. Phil passed away last year. He was loved by many for his kindness, and for everything he did for Replay. He recruited players, taught them how to play as a team, and was always here for anyone anytime. We miss him so much. RIP

1 Like

I finally found out how to get a avatar pic, and then changed it to a wizard riding a multi dragon headed dragon, and looks cool, awesome, fits the name of wizard character name, and how I play at times, etc. Unless somebody makes me a even cooler pic, then current avatar pic will probably stay my current avatar pic.

2 Likes

Good color

banana dog look funny