CONTEST - What animal represents your poker persona?

Everyone’s heard of sharks, fish, and donkeys, but what animal do you feel best represents your poker persona? Would you say you’re a sloth, which takes its time in order to make deliberate moves? What about a rat, which is often underrated and actually quite intelligent?

We’re eager to hear your answers. So eager, in fact, that we’re giving out TEN prizes for this contest! Ten random players will win 100,000 chips just for participating.

I’ll be drawing winners on Thursday, June 18th. Keep an eye out to see if you’ve won. :moneybag:

3 Likes

A kitten, most definitely. I’ll look all cute and then give you a pinprick wound that’ll annoy you for days. :rofl:

1 Like

12 Likes

I can be sly as a fox or crazy as a fox depending who I am playing against.

3 Likes

I am ferocious when someone hurts one of my family members or friends.

1 Like

A grizzly bear. I have the physical strength to destroy everyone at the table, but I have no poker skills whatsoever.
pokerbear

4 Likes

Obviously I am a cat. I sit in contemplation at the tables, occasionally summoning a little light refreshment from my human and requiring only a modicum of luck from the rather annoying dealer to totally vanquish my opponents. Occasionally I indulge in a little lighthearted banter with the humans but I generally find fixing them with my penetrating gaze can reduce them to folding excellent hands or driving them to foolish all ins …
surprise-me

7 Likes

A pug.

1 Like

Definitely a cobra. Don’t bet crazy. Pounce when I think I have a winning hand.

1 Like

I am but a LION… I sit and watch, seemingly asleep while the lionesses frolic and play. As hunger approaches I wait for the perfect hand, then stand and leave the grass which blinds me, I creep along the path of the river, as to hide my intent…, as my prey turns toward me I reveal my sharpened teeth and claws and pounce upon destroying and consuming in one act!

2 Likes

MuiDiablo
The hideous and vile Chipmunk.
By far the most ferocious and feared of all the animals,
With a mouth full of nuts and a keen eye for donkeys, be afraid.

3 Likes

Dreamer!

My personna, wekwom teksos stems from and ancient Indo-European language meaning weaver of words, hence word weaver for i am a weaver of words. My animal is the lynx ; silent ghost on padded feet. Sometimes aggressive, but mostly patient. My spirit guide, is the Lynx.

1 Like

a bull

2 Likes

“ Soy como el tigre, un asesino en Naturaleza. Yo & mi manada nos devoramos a cualquier presa. Somos maníacos & sanguinarios. A la hora de ir ajustar los tratos, en los ajustes parece que detonamos guerra, suenan los cuernos también bazucas vuelan cabezas.”

(SOY COMO EL TIGRE es una canción de Los Buitres de Culiacán.

1 Like

The unicorn. My skills are mythical, mystical, and don’t really exist.

8 Likes

A slug. I am new o this game and learning! But, it is very fun!

2 Likes

Like your hair ?

4 Likes

probably an anglerfish.
patiently waiting for an opportunity, then when you get a chance lure your opponent towards you, then when the time is right you strike.

3 Likes

A tiger. Flamboyant in colour and stripes, yet elusive and subtle. Studies it’s prey and pounces when weakness is perceived.

1 Like