Why Did You Chose The Avatar That You Have?

Since I missed last weeks question, I’ll answer it as well. A. It’s what I do… B. It was the 1st picture I came across in iphoto of me lettering…very tiny 1/8" letters I may add…hence doubling up on glasses.

2 Likes

I chose this avatar as the perfect poker face! I’m always surprised whether I win or lose.

My avatar is Helios, the personification of the Sun.
I find our stellar friends (primarily the sun and the moon) really fascinating, such mystical objects. We take them for granted and we don’t really appreciate them too much for what they provide to us.

Also poker is a really brutal and dark game. The sun is a reminder that it is not always dark, that there is light at the end of the tunnel if we so wish it to obtain it.

2 Likes

Although I use a pic of Keanu Reeves, I shape shift depending on my mood. I also change to target people who’s only interest is to amass enough chips to target, climbers, the peeps who’s motivation is to amass enough chips to get into higher stakes games. You know the type, this is a video game to them and they rarely hang onto chips, all in all the time, go back to the well and start over, Being a hunter, well you know the rest, great sport

2 Likes

I’m quirky and find a fish with chips to be funny and apropos and sometimes, quite tasty too!

3 Likes

I chose this, because it has movement. And it’s a cool old book.

AIA Mascot red

2 Likes

I have collected some pics related to poker since I start playing it. It has a strong image that everyone would have a glance at it. It give you quite an impression isn’t it?

1 Like

Hi southwestmba. I love the 2 avatars shown here, especially Snoopy and the Flying Aces. That is definitely my favorite Avatar. It was fun playing in that tournament with friends. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Metallicus. It is very nice to meet you. You are correct, the Avatar does say a lot. I don’t get to travel a lot now, but I am always researching something. See you on the tables and thank you for sharing.

Hi ShakyShaw. I am stumped with this Avatar, but I can see where it might be distracting. Thank you for sharing.

Hi SignPainter: It is nice to see you here. That is a good enough way to choose an Avatar and yes, your name falls right in line with that. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Nadlaw. Your Avatar is funny but true. I think everyone has looked like that at one time or another when they “accidentally” win a hand. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Punisher. That is a good Avatar. Outer space fascinates me. I watch documentaries on that all the time because the astrologers are always finding something new. Yes, poker can be brutal and dark. It is nice to know that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I have to keep reminding myself of that. Thank you for sharing.

Hi jsef. I love Keanu Reeves. In fact, I wrote him a letter. He is a very giving person. I know what you mean when you talk about those players that do exactly what you said. Every hand of poker with those players is a challenge. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Mo-jojo… That Avatar certainly fits you then and I agree with you, they are tasty. lol Thank you for sharing.

Hi crootnik. I have to admit that I have never read or seen that book. It looks very interesting. Where did you get that book? I would love to read it. Your Avatar is certainly different, but I like it. Thank you for sharing.

Hi KillerZone. Yes, your Avatar is extremely impressive. It is amazing what interesting Avatars players can find. Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

He’s got a stone cold poker face, no?

3 Likes

Wow!
Congrats Excaliburns!

1 Like

Hello Pilot704!
I created this image because I love card suits and thought it would be fun to make expressions on them. Just for fun. Just like I play poker… with occasional winnings to make it even more fun!
Naipes

5 Likes

Hello Everybody,
What should I say about this Avatar, No Risk, no Fun… in Poker so in Life.

1 Like

I just wanted a weird name. It means something really and gives the people an impression other than what a pro I am ha ha ha.

The problem is not the problem.
The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Guess it really applies to poker!

2 Likes

Hello and thank you! The more we learn and study, the brighter the light will get for us. Always keep in mind that we can attain anything that we propose ourselves to. Btw you got a cute pup!

Because jolunchpail is still playing hockey at 64

i chose tacomagirl because i love the truck. ive ioved since i first saw it’ i just tnink it is the best truck they ever came out with. tacoma girl

1 Like

Because I can and that’s the bottom line!

It’s the closest I ever came to a hole in one

1 Like

Hi PwedgeMcG. Glad to see you. I would say he does. I can see why you picked him. Thank you for sharing.

Hi DPoker33. That is really good. I like the faces on them. I know what you mean. I play for fun too, but there are players that don’t. Thank you very much for sharing.

Hi OleRibo14. I am sorry, but I am not sure what you Avatar is. Is your Avatar a cat? Whether it is or isn’t, it sure is unusual. Thank you for sharing.

Hi PG143. I understand, but I don’t think a lot of players think that way. They are never wrong it seems. Thank you for sharing.

Hi Punisher. What you say is very true. If you want something badly, then you have to work towards getting it. Thank you for the compliment about my dog. Unfortunately, my dog, Damien, passed away 3 weeks ago. I loved him so much. He was my support dog and boy do I miss him. I am using him as an Avatar so he can bring me luck, as he did when he was with me. We do have another Siberian Husky, but he is only 2 1/2 years old. Thank you for sharing.

Hi jolunchpail. First let me welcome you to our community. He definitely has more courage than most men his age, especially since hockey can be a contact sport on occasion, Thank you for sharing.

Hi tacomagirl. First let me welcome to our community. The Tacoma trucks are very nice trucks. I think you Avatar says it all. Thank you for sharing.

Hi StOneCold316. First I would like to welcome you to our community. I would say that is very direct and gets to the point. Thank you for sharing.

Hi rricca… First let me welcome you to the community. That is really close. I am sure you will get a hole in one the more you play golf. I can’t even get that close when I play miniature golf. Thank you for sharing.

I appreciate everyone who shared their Avatars with me. It was really fun.

4 Likes