What would you do if you owned replay poker?

Your welcome, glad I could help :+1:t2:

2 Likes

A lot of people use the notes facility regarding players habits and over betting/ bluffing etc

For some im sure this works

Personally i have zero notes other than a couple of saved personal names - no reason for me not to take details and no reason for me to take details for me personally to enjoy and be competitive in my games

1 Like

Nice to read someone saying it! I am having fun whether I win or lose. For me there is no other way. Best of Luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A PRACTICAL SUGGESTION WHICH THEY ACTUALLY COULD IMPLEMENT…
Having to wait for a game to full populate sometimes takes a long time, so it would be helpful if at the one minute point they would give off a LOUD audible signal to wake us up, or get our attention when we have retired to the kitchen for a refill. This way we are less likely to miss some hands and the other players will not have to suffer while we time out.

4 Likes

That’s done now ! Turn those speakers up :up:

3 Likes

If I owned Replay Poker I would start an annual list of awards based solely on hand/play stats generated throughout the calendar year.

For example:

The sAAfe Cracker: the player who cracked pocket aces the most often.
The Swindler: most showdowns won with unmade hands.
Third Times The Charm: most flopped sets with pocket pairs
Oh boy, that’s unlucky: Lose with Quads (if applicable. Surely enough hands played a year to have a RF and Quads in the same hand).
Hot/Cold Streaker: consecutive won/lost hands
Taking Care of Business: Biggest chip increase across 3 consecutive hands.

Alongside all the obvious ones like most wins, biggest pot etc etc etc. Winners would get a unique profile banner and badge. Then, run an exhibition tournament of all the category winners to crown a Replay Poker Junior Executive Vice President, an honorary title with no benefits beyond being able to say I am the Replay Poker Junior Executive Vice President and you aren’t. Title is non-transferable.

I know we all play for fun but it’s just as true is that no one is playing to lose.

4 Likes

lot good ideas. reply staff better read this thread.

More gimmicks ? How about a poker platform that runs fair and smoothly, that’s all.

5 Likes

its seems to me the biggest problem is not the product offering - (bar the freezing issue ) but the small player base which is mainly made up of N american / Western European players .
If the site wants to have a 24 hour playing profile and not have cancelled tournaments / inordinate time to fill up SNG tables out of the main player traffic times they need to conduct a major review of the current marketing exercise and try increase the player database particularly in Asia / Middle East / Africa . Latin America etc . There are plenty of poker players in these areas and they do not seem to be tapping into these properly at the moment . Whether its Licences or other issues they need to sort it out for the overall well being of the poker play. .

Increasing player levels would also more than likely aid the financial stability of the site ,

1 Like

Do they ever reveal their self? If I thought a moderator was monitoring and asked how your day is going? Would you respond? or jump in a seat waters warm would or could you? Poker, golf and fishing that is the life! Best wishes!

Many countries are not allowed to play poker by their governments be it free or for money.

most of the populous countries in these regions allow players to play for play money online . The time you have to wait for a table to fill up for sng’s is not good on this site ,- need more players

That’s not true !

Here are 5 countries where free online poker is severely restricted.

Sit outs would have to bring in or pay blinds every hand. I’d add emojis— happy, sad, fish, donkey, lucky horseshoe. Late entrants (beside the first couple minutes) would have to pay blinds or bring ins so that they don’t come in with 1k more than the ones who were on time.

i wish id not bothered posting - you can see why people do not want to play/ post on here ,

n. b north korea ! dear our dear

Posting wrong information is detrimental to our outstanding community.

i did not and i did not come on here to have a slanging match with the likes of you . Do not worry yourself . I will not be posting on this site anymore . Enjoy yourself and the site , - end of -

I would allow only one pre flop all in per tour, poker is invented with a flop, turn and river for a reason.

@Redcloud203

I for one hope you reconsider. Remember that this is a forum where we can sometimes post differing ideas and thoughts.

I agree with you regarding the above statement. Replay has made an attempt with their annual Global Tournament Series but I think the time differences will affect the participation numbers from those areas.

I personally enjoy competing against players from around the world. It seems to me that players from different regions play very differently from me e.g., the Canadians which I’ve noticed are sooo aggressive and frustrating (at least for me).