What would you do if you owned replay poker?

Once per game? How long do you sit at tables? Some cash games go on for hours. How do you tell someone they can’t get up to pee after 2 hours of poker?

1 Like

When joining a table could a box appear with buy in amount that can be changed manually and a slider underneath for people who prefer the slider. When players try to ambush a player using slow play to time out the player…could the player who is being ambushed have the option to raise check fold all the time so at very least that player can defend the integrity of their game. :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow! So, while being ambushed by slow players to time me out…spectator watching…after I timed out a winning hand a player thanked the moderator. the moderator may be responsible for putting a player into a slow spin death roll as I call it. It is blatantly obvious when they just mess w people. Moderators need a monitoring…lol

1 Like

cool idea

1 Like

Thank You!

Spectators and moderators should be visible to players at a table if they wish to see who is spectating, so players are clear as to a spectator’s intentions or agenda if any and moderators could be accountable.

1 Like

@xtsee

I’ve noticed other negative comments regarding spectators many times in other threads. Why do you want to make them visible?

What is it (intentions or agenda??) that bothers you about spectators?

If someone other than xtsee would like to provide an answer that would be fine with me.

When these individuals do make comments during a game, the chat box identifies them does it not?

If their comments are offensive, I think you would be able to report them. Just note the hand number(s).

2 Likes

What exactly does accountable mean ?

1 Like

I would like to answer your questions, but I will not. I am sure your thoughts can generate many possible answers. Thank You for inquiring. Have a Great Day! Good Luck on the Tables! :slightly_smiling_face:

To be seen.So, I realized I should explain further. What I mean by, “to be seen”, is that it could give an open and possibly more friendly feel or atmosphere. Perhaps a moderator is at a table and could be asked, “Hey Jim, how is your day going? Having any luck on the tables?”. I am new to this site and I am not exactly sure on what moderators do or do not do. Maybe I need to educate myself about the sites procedures and policies before answering some of these questions. Have a Great Day! Good Luck on the tables! :slightly_smiling_face:

After I logged out It occurred to me to be clear here. Making spectators and moderators visible gives the environment an open and possibly more friendly feel.
The invisible factor can give off a creepy vibe in some situations. I am not trying to be negative. I am hyper aware of the environment. As I stated in my first response your thoughts can generate answers why the creepy vibe, intentions, agendas whatever that may be. I have no knowledge of negative comments on this topic. I think I joined in Oct. 22 and am just now exploring all the features this site offers behind the gaming tables. It is awesome. Thanks for the message. Good Luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

They already do that. This is posted on the site for you.

1 Like

Exactly right…players name is shown in chat box…Why the worry about who is watching who,maybe they are getting pointers from watching players at the table???

3 Likes

All the tournaments i participate in on here have a 5min break for all every hour

1 Like

@xtsee

Thanks for the reply, I wasn’t trying to single you out. I’m just curious why someone feels that way.

I do randomly watch a few hands as a spectator just to see if I can figure out why others raise, call etc. I liken it to watching poker on TV except I’m unable to see the hole cards. But, I do follow my own code of etiquette of not disturbing the players play.

Btw, when a Player Rep (I haven’t seen Moderators) responds or comments, their title is noted in the chat box.

1 Like

Thank you, for the comment. I do not feel singled out.
While you are spectating, would or do you spectate for a hour or 4? Would you follow a player moving from table to table in that time? I spectate briefly only to decide if I wish to join the table.
The player rep information responding in a chat box…is a nice fact to know. I really appreciate your input, I am so glad you inquired. Thank You!
Good Luck! :slightly_smiling_face:

No, I usually watch only when I have some time to kill, a dozen hands or so if that many. No, I don’t follow players around. I’m just trying to see why players do what they do.

1 Like

Assuming that the position also includes a salary, I would feel a whole lot better about the future for my wife and I, hopefully to such a point that thoughts of extinguishing my own existence would disappear forever.

The Replay Poker Volunteers, information posted above, I did not see when exploring the site. I realize now that while exploring I was side tracked by the wealth of information in features extended or umbrellaed by this site, For example in the jobs area for Replay Poker there is an extension to the We Work Remotely website with a jaw dropping list of businesses who maybe hiring or not. I found another feature that is evading my memory at the moment. Next thing I know two hours or more have gone by. The resources and features offered behind the tables is fantastic.
I appreciate and thank you for bringing this message box to me. Best of Luck on the tables!

2 Likes

smooth99 when a Moderator makes a comment in the chat box their title is also displayed.

4 Likes