Replay Apparel

Today is my 369th consecutive day at Replay poker and Im still having a great time.
Todays survey on chip sales helped me focus on the point that its time for me to support Replay and make a another purchase.
But to be honest, I dont need anymore chips.

What I do need is apparel. We all need clothes, so my idea is for Replay to start selling hoodies, polos, tees, caps etc.
I would be much more inclined to buy a shirt, than chips, and it wouldnt have to stop with apparel.
Things like bobble heads, decks of cards, poker chip sets and even books on how to play could all go on sale.
Its not an original idea, but other sites are doing it.

I remember back in the early 2000s, when poker was realy big, I used to play an apparel freeroll at Absolute Poker.
It was a big drawcard for them at the time. Perhaps we will have one of our own some day.

13 Likes

Excellent idea! Bravo!

2 Likes

Can I buy my hoodie with free chips?

3 Likes

Sounds like a great idea to me too! Just remember that once you were wearing Replay apparel, it might take a lot longer to change.

1 Like

Nah, just put it back on. Itā€™s a Replay.

2 Likes

If they end up making hoodies and whatnot, perhaps a neat idea would be to have a challeging contest or promote a tournament where the winner wins a Replay hoodie with their username and profile pic (perhaps) added to the shoulders/sleeves or something like that. If they made hoodies maybe a lot of people would want that (too many to be practical), so it would either have to be done through a promotion, or have a hefty price tagā€¦idea may seem silly or impracticalā€¦just throwing it out there.

2 Likes

Maybe add coffee mugs too ?

3 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! Weā€™ve considered a store in the past, and although itā€™s not something weā€™re looking at starting right now, we actually do have a contest coming up soon where weā€™re looking at doing some physical giveaways ā€¦ :slight_smile: I canā€™t give out any details until we confirm it, but itā€™ll be announced if/when we kick it off!

4 Likes

oh boy, oh boy :grin:

2 Likes

Just some ideas:

hat

2 Likes

One more for the hoodie fans:

AND the cards collectors:

I, for one, would definitely be interested in playing cards. My wife collects unique decks whenever we travel, and we now have about 300 sets lining our main hallway.

2 Likes

Maybe they could give away something along these linesā€¦

9 Likes

LOL, guess i have to play even more then if i wanna win it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

mehā€¦Iā€™d rather have a flying car.

3 Likes

I really need to know if I will be able to use free chips to purchase goods. Replay just offered to sell me a million chips for $9.99. Iā€™ve never bought chips before but they said this offer was ā€œjust for meā€.
I donā€™t need the chips for poker, but I would gladly purchase them if I could get a hoodie.
Please advise. :rofl:

why dont you use the tip jar, at the end of the with my bonus i am going to buy chips not that i need them but because i get hundreds of hours of entertainment for free and it doesnā€™t sit well with me.

so my bonus will go partly toward replay for giving me an entire year of entertainment for next to nothing. there is not i could entertain myself with more than this site and i do it for free so it makes me feel bad but my bonus is coming then i can make myself feel better.

1 Like

how does the law work, are you allowed to give away tangible goods that be converted into money? not trying to be nasty just a general question, prize give away would be awesome but do you have to consider laws in different countries or how does that all work? so if you gave away 3 laptops to people who support you by tipping you or buying chips only would that be allowed.

A comp to win something like a gaming notebook plus shipping would go down well, could stretch it over a couple weeks with people having to qualify and the top 3 each get a laptop one being a high mid range third being lower end, would be cool

My ā€˜two centsā€™ ā€¦ :>))) - I Like It!!! ā€¦The Missus and I are both here regularly, and would both want tee shirts, for certain, plus maybe hoodies, and who knows ā€˜giftsā€™ for the GrandBratā€¦ lolā€¦ Great suggestion ā€˜Faceā€™, although there are names and then, lol, there are namesā€¦ Best of luck with that oneā€¦

By the way, they already have coffee mugs. I know a few people who have been gifted personalized Replay mugs, myself included. Making these available for sale would be easy.

1 Like