Replay Apparel

I would like to place my order for our employee Christmas party on Sun 23 Dec 2018
15 coffee mugs, 15 hats, and 1 x-small t-shirt or girls large for me . contact me for shipping address
Thanks

I would wear ReplayPoker apparel a lot if there was a store!

2 Likes

If I go out in public wearing Replay apparel, would I have to walk with a limp all the time?

7 Likes

Double like

1 Like

Wear it proudly everywhere: wear it when you go to the river, wear it at every turn in every street. Wear it when you go fishing, when you’re on a boat. Wear it when you make a call, when you’re chasing or when you’re being chased.

And when not wearing it, fold it (although most will never do). And on laundry day, don’t put them all in the washing machine unless you’re sure they would fit.

8 Likes

I agree there randal

I guess if someone really wants Replay gear they could just grab the logo and go to any of the websites that creates custom gear and make their own.

As long as you are not selling it and it is just for your personal use to show your Replay pride I don’t think Replay would care.

Maybe Replay should consider sponsoring good players that play live money tourneys with some gear and maybe fund some buy ins so they get their company recognized and talked about.

I played semi-pro racquetball in college and always had sponsored gear.

Cheap advertising for Replay!

A few of the better-known poker pros have already done this for a major label. The only one I can name off hand is Mike Sexton, who was sponsored by Izod in the late 80s and early 90s. He always wore their shirts and hats (a few of us even wondered if he was going bald because we’d never seen him bare-headed until 1993). I have no idea what it would cost, likely something that would have to be negotiated on a player by player basis., but it’s a good idea. “Winners wear OUR shirts” is the message that implies “if you wear our shirts, you can be a winner, too.”

It wouldn’t be legal for the shirt maker to make, then “sell” you a shirt with a registered logo on it with out the license owners permission.
Not that there aren’t privateers out there that wouldn’t give a rip. I for sure wouldn’t try it online though. Look for a local screen printer in your area. Maybe you’ll find one with low scruples.

After getting busted, a REPLAY POKER CUP of coffee would be nice’ and settle me down.
…BLUEDIME.

1 Like

Living in the outback I buy a lot of stuff online. I buy my video games from a site in the UK called OZGAMESHOP. As you would expect, they sell everything games related, but recently they have branched out into other things.
One of those things they have started to sell, is homewares from a company called Maison and White. Below is a tile I lifted from one of their advertisment. Its something Im thinking of buying.
untitled
The point Im trying to make is that once a shop is up and running, you can sell anything. I believe that sales could extend beyond poker merchandise.

I would love to see hoodies and t-shirts for sale