Levels & Achievements Feedback

Thank you Sharon. I appreciate the guidance.

they are collectibles

MrReplay explained all this in his first post to this thread. Rather than repeat it (it’s kinda long), it would be easier if you just scrolled up. :slight_smile:

I added a shiny yellow to MrReplay’s posts (both his explanation and turning off notifications) so they’re easier to find. :sunny:

1 Like

your welcome buck

ok, thanks all…i wasnt paying attention…

So we now have a new “rank” (RPP) yet you’re on a table and pull up someone… and it doesn’t display RPP next to Rank… please fix and remove achievements older players can’t do, or allow them to skip to move on … – top off @ the bank – <------ sure, after I lose 4.2 million and need more free chips… NOT … hahahahahaha…

I have no problem with the new Achievements and Levels system however I do have a suggestion: Add chip rewards like the old awards system. That would make it more fun to work for those achievements. Just my opinion

1 Like

(awarded) “in the money” - finish in a money posistion in a MTT
(awarded) (silver) “win 1st MTT”

( I played a 2 player SNG and won , and was awarded that achievement ) while I agree SNGs are just smaller MTTs, those acievements should not have been awarded… please fix code.

1 Like

It is just something else that means nothing unless your 5 years old more to slow the system down

true i got these by winning a normal sng,

better name would be winning a tournament instead of MTT

Boo! Hiss!

love your opinions SS

Why hands from tournaments do not participate in the achievements !?!

What’s up with all these “dingle beery” awards who are they trying to attract grade school children?

Thanks for the heads up! Our dev is working on getting this corrected now.

Tournaments are a great way to earn achievements! There may be some exceptions that we need to communicate better. Drop us a line at support@replaypoker.com and let us know what achievement should have been awarded. Hand numbers help, if you have 'em!

Okay…

I always applaud when a site tries new things, and I’m aware that this took a lot of planning and implementing, So kudos on the effort.

However, I was wondering…

Is there a reason I am receiving notifications in different languages?
So far in German and in Spanish.

Gefeliciteerd! U heeft zojuist prestatie vrijgespeeld.

Felicidades! Usted acaba de abrir el En fuego logro.

I gathered what the Garman meant and can read Spanish, but is there a setting I am not aware of…to change that?

Also, I received a “Badge”…(heh, feels like the Scouts) for playing 10 hands in a row. It’s called ‘Training Day’ and you earn it for playing 10 hands in a row. Not once in my entire poker career, have I ever played ten consecutive hands, ever -so I am wondering why I received that.

I really don’t mind any of this, personally…just thought I’d let you know of these two (minor) issues.

Thank you for your time.

The notifications in other languages are a bug. Maybe we should call them a helpful feature in learning a new language? Nah, I don’t think we can get away with that. :wink: Our devs are working on fixing that one.

Regarding the Training Day badge, the wording might be a bit confusing. You just need to sit in on ten hands in a row. You’ll get the achievement even if you have to fold less-than-ideal cards off the bat. We consider that playing.

True.

Yeah, I wouldn’t mind learning how to say, “Congratulations! You just unlocked an Achievement” in several languages," but not sure how useful that would be trying to find a bathroom in China.

=)

Thank you for your reply.
Appreciated.