Suggestion & Feedback x 2782

I WAS PLAYING ON B RUSH TABLE AND WON 54,452 CHIPS THEY ONLY GAVE ME CREDIT FOR 27 CHIPS IN STEAD OF 54,452 WHY? WHAT DO YOU THINK OBOUT THE FAIRNESS THERE tHIS HAS HAPPENED SEVERAL TIMES AND I DONT FIND IT VERY FUNNY I KNOW I CANT DO ANY THING ABOUT IT BUT ITS NOT A VERY NICE POLICY ON THERE PART iTS THE BEST POKER SITE ON THE WEB THATS WHY I DO NOT UNDERSTAND LOT OF GOOD PLAYERS SOME COMPLAIN LIKE I DO BECAUSE THEY SHOULD BE MORE HONEST SAMMYMORGAN

can u explain how u can go from 2.6 mil to 1/2 mil again and again. something is not normal here. I like your site mainly because I cant find a better one. very dissapointed, I have purchased chips twice over the last year, but swore I will never do that again and I wont. sure hope a better site comes along.

I know what you mean I will never buy chips remember this is a free game Yes this is the best site on the internet and remember there are certain worker hat has a moderator telling them what to do I always hope I get Fenn he is very fair and cares about the players There are some that when you win a few chips they refuse to give them to you and only give what they want The other two sites are ok but not as good as replay What you need to do is FOLD MORE I HAD played 40+ HANDS AND NEVER WON ONE so I just keep folding This site need to be reviewed and changes need to be made and fairness and prevaricate needs to be a protocol to be reconsidered There has to be winners and losers so hang in there but FOLD its all up to you and how you play because they are the boss remember that Good luck

Sammy, This is a good point. Replay Poker is free. It exists because some people do buy chips and help pay the bills. There is also a substantial volunteer staff. People who see the value of Replay Poker may want to think about volunteering in lieu of buying chips. Think about the hours you spend enjoying the service that is provided free. Maybe you have some skill that could be helpful. The good news is there are no toilets to clean; you can’t lose. Consider it.

Scratch

1 Like

If there’s ever a hand you think didn’t pay out correctly, you should get in touch with us! Just drop us a line at support@replaypoker.com and we’ll review it as soon as possible.

Edited to add: It’s very helpful if you’re able to include the actual hand ID so we don’t have to dig for it. We’ll do everything we can to get it cleared up. :slight_smile:

You cant because they delete the hand and amount of chips I win so you have to go by what they say This happened yesterday as soon as they did that I posted it never does me any good you would think I would learn by now but I keep hopping for good changes to replay its the best on the internet what a shame for those who are dishonest I feel sorry for them they have to live with them self Honesty is the best policy Thank you so much sammymorgan

I think there may be some confusion here – we don’t delete any hands. If you don’t have the hand ID available, we’ll do our best to try to find it, but the more specific information you have, the better (e.g. time of day, name of table, any username of someone playing, etc.).

When yo check my profile you will see the hands I played and chips won they say one amount I said another amount to day there was two players no the table we both had 3-8 I had 8-9 he had a 10 k they never said I had 3-8 the only thing they said was I muked I thought we would have split the chips never happened I don’t trust them any more I have too many problems with the one pushing the buttons I am real careful with my chips and hands Thank you so much for your concern this makes me feel so much better

Sammy, I want you to think about this real carefully. Out of approximately 1 million players you are the first to say this that I have heard in all the time I have been here. You are the first and only. Think about that.

Are we talking about the winning chips sorry but this is not the first time it has happened several time but not in a long time I have been thinking about it and decided the complaint is not worth it I love this site and like I said its best just to let it go Thank you sammy

This site is fixed, the same winners win all the time

Winners win. That is what they’re supposed to do, right?. To allege that the site is fixed because of this is somewhat of a stretch. The winners are the people who know how to play the game properly. They have invested time and money to improve their skills. They have read books written by the best professional players, they have sought out the best online tutorials and discussions, they watch elite players play other elite players and review their own hands to identify and eliminate weaknesses and missed opportunities. They learn and they practice, and they practice what they learn.
Allow me to make a comparison.
I know how to play baseball. I know the rules and how the game works and, given a bat and unlimited swings (1 per minute approx, like the deals here), I will hit a home run from time to time. Compare this to a player who studies the game every day, who seeks out the best coaches and techniques and regularly practice what they have learned from the best. They watch the elite and strive to emulate them.
Baseball must be rigged in their favour because I cant match their results. The pitcher must be placing the ball right in the sweet-spot of their swing or they are using a corked bat or the umpire is calling it wrong. I know the rules and I can hit a home run so it cant possibly be that they are better than me. Baseball is fixed is the only conclusion.

1 Like

It’s more than a stretch, it’s an insult to those who bother to learn the game. It’s an insult to the site owners and staff. It’s an insult to the company that verifies the pRNG.

It’s like accusing the student who pays attention in class, studies hard, and does his homework that he (or she) is a cheater for doing well in tests.

I fully agree SPG but what I really wanted to say would probably earn me a lifetime ban so I went with the understatement
An old saying comes to mind.
“If you do it, dont dislike it.
if you dislike it, dont do it”.
I can never figure out why people who believe they are being cheated by RP keep playing. A mild form of masochism would be my best guess.

@sammymorgan - Thanks for the details! We received your support ticket as well, so will do some digging into this and try to figure out what happened. Keep an eye out for a response there. :slight_smile:

Thank you so very much sammy

I am one of those who buy chips on occasion… In fact, if you look back at my buys, you’d find that I’m a very proud supporter of RPP. Thanks for being here. And now, back to the tables. I’ve only won 3+M chips so far today…small smile>>>

LADY 1 there are certain people working that make a bad reputation for Replay poke we were saying that to day That is so bad because like you said and I have said it right along its the best site on the internet I don’t like it when they cheat We were taught to be honest no matter what How do they get away with it I just cant image I don’t want to leave but I may have to and go else where The person working last night and today were impossible when you have to sit through 45hands and never win one and thank goodness I only lost 25k+ chips that’s because I folded almost every hand I met to ask fizzymint if he thinks I should quit all to gether what do you think lady 1 what would you do please let me know I have made over 30 friends on replay I love the site and the game hugs sammymorgan

I don’t buy Chips I try to win them I agree its a great site I was playing on two other sites but there all owned by the same company so you have a problem they all know about it Replay does not like me so they treat me terrible I visit to much but so does other players I thought that’s what the Chat box was for I am happy for you over 3m I cant hit 3m in 2 years so your doing ok I finally realize you cant complain to any one there because they all stick together so its a no win situation Good Luck be happy and enjoy the games sammymorgan

Sammy, You are simply wrong. There is respectful deliberation and while the owner may overrule a decision, it is rare and will regularly stand by and help to try to achieve consensus. Scratch