Have you heard?

Have you heard about the “Endorsement” Awards? While that is all well and good i have to ask…where are the table enotes we were promished a few years back ? STILL WAITING (Taps foot) lol

Yikes…Promised hahahahah

I still feel this will be open to abuse because when all said and done we can be a creative bunch .

when will these awards be available, and where do we find them?

2 Likes

Some players already have it available

1 Like

I’m not sure Red, think maybe just a trial for now to see how it goes.
If it goes well, then every one should get a Endorsement button on their table.
I like it so far, think it’s a great idea :hugs:

2 Likes

:nauseated_face: :flushed: :grimacing: :money_mouth_face:…these are some of the emotjes i want at the poker table. :grinning: :rofl: :yum:

As stated in the banner announcement the rollout for ’ Judgement Day ’ will be staggered . They have stated safeguards but still , I believe there may still be opportunity for abuse by the few .

you can only use it 10 times in 24 hours…plus, you can only nominate the same player, only once per 24 hours.

1 Like

Is it true you can only nominate or endorse someone while playing and not from the community forums. ( sort of like a participation award ) ?

2 Likes

Still not convinced . Humans are ingenious and never to be underestimated! Some players find friendships through Replay and ganging is therefore a possibility when they communicate with each other outside Replay .

Craig…You must be sitting at the table, with chips, to nominate someone.

3 Likes

Good morning, thank you for clearing that up :+1:t2:

1 Like

If this is available during League games this will be an absolute Joke

2 Likes

Feels a bit like grade school…lol

1 Like