Levels & Achievements Feedback

你能把我帶到浴室嗎?

Nǐ néng bǎ wǒ dài dào yùshì ma?

Can you direct me to a bathroom?

If Replay is of the opinion that this will help retain players then I’m ok with it. I feel no harm and can easily ignore.

Wow - even on day one I got compliments from some of our seasoned, long-time players in favor of the “Chip” awards. Some said that they really like the new looks - old stuff was BORING!!! Others said the graphics were very enterainng because the had never thought of the terms in pictures.

So, Go Replay Team!!!

2 Likes

The achievement under “Special”: Win a hand after you bluffed and everyone folded, makes me VERY uncomfortable.
This means “they” can see my hands (otherwise, how would they know I bluffed).

Makes me think twice before playing against Staff.

Of course the software can see the hands… the software generates the hands in the first place. This doesn’t mean the staff can see the hands, at least not in real time.

The awards are automated, not given out by the staff.

Hope this helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

If there is software, there is somebody who programs it and maintaines it. We are not that naïve :wink:

Yes, this is true. OK, let’s try another way…

The devs can probably see all the cards. They have to in order to troubleshoot the code. This doesn’t mean the mods can see the cards. As far as I know, devs don’t play in staff tournies.

Anyway, if you are still convinced the staff can see all the cards, don’t play the bust the staff tournaments.

I kind of think bluffing is relative.
I’m pretty sure some people think Ace-high is a decent hand…heh.

On another note…maybe you don’t want everybody to know that you bluff.
The trick to bluffing is never getting caught -though, knowing somebody bluffs makes them dangerous because you assume that once in awhile they actually play something better than 74os and go feral with nothing -or something.

Total wild card.

They’re okay, quite cute, but ultimately I don’t dig 'em in terms of being something to do as a sidenote to playing poker. I stopped collecting stickers when I was 9. Thirty eight years on, I’m not interested in restarting. Pretty though. Nice clean design so pat on the back to whoever created them.

1 Like

The ‘Bluff’ achievement requirements are as follow:

• The player must bet on the river
  • Opponent(s) must fold their hand
  • The player must win the hand with Ace High or lower.

It’s the best scenario we came up with. Some might argue this could sometime be a ‘value bet’ although we can expect it to be a bluff 99% of the time. Everything is automated on the code side. :slight_smile:

However, all hands played are indeed stored in the system and there are several reasons for it. The most important one being game integrity and fairness. Our Collusion Manager investigate and review hands that are reported suspicious. He is basically making sure there is no cheating or heavy chip dumping on Replay. An other reason would be giving our community the possibility to see the replay of their past hands.

When it comes to Bust the Staffs, we (the staffs) have the exact same information as any participant. We also have a sweet bounty on our head and many of us usually lose it pretty fast… :blush:.

all in all , i like the Achievement Badges :slight_smile: although they do not award chips for getting them or for reaching the different levels… the only Achievement Badge i will not get is the ATM one…lol… i do not plan to bust myself down to less than 500 chips and Top Up to get that one :slight_smile:

i think that they should apply this new process to the the Tournaments as well… for example - Lucky 8’s should award an additional sum if you win with 8’s… Hurricane of Kings , Number of the Beast - the same principle etc… etc… i hesitate to say this but… maybe they could also SUBTRACT chips as well - a penalty for ppl who use excessive foul language and such… i know that ppl buy chips and are therefore entitled to keep them but we do get FREE chips everyday for just logging on and for other things… whatever penalty is assigned , it could only be subtracted from the FREE chips that are given in the first place… i would imagine that some ppl would rise to the occasion to really earn a penalty…lol… maybe we could track that as well in the same way we track tournament points etc… :slight_smile: awarding a “Bad Boy/Bad Girl” Badge , however , would probably not be a good idea…lol…

at any rate , it is nice to come on to this site and see the new things that they are trying and it is nice to be able to add our input into the process :slight_smile:

good luck to all - play well - and have fun :slight_smile:

We’ve fixed both the foreign language notifications and the MTT achievements that were being awarded in SnGs. Thanks for reporting these issues to us!

We also just fixed an issue in which some card combo achievements (such as TNT) weren’t awarding correctly. These are now good to go. :relaxed:

I’ve noticed that some of the new achievements populate from past accomplishments and some don’t.

For example, I don’t have the Podium Gold (win first MTT) or Poker Ace (win 10 MTTs) achievements, even though I have won dozens of MTTs. There are many other examples I could give you. (2nd Chance, TNT, Payday, The Devil, etc, etc)

Is this the way it’s supposed to work? That is, are we basically starting over with the new system?

Yeah, you’ll only get badges based on what you achieve since the start of the new system. I admit I was pretty bummed when I lost my Four Horsemen badge and a couple other cool ones after beta testing ended!

OK, thanks!

I am amazed about all the comments especially those related to not being able to turn off the notification. Well I can tell you those Notification settings were put in since the beginning . I know, I translated them several month ago. The only problem they were ticked for sending emails. I been playing on Replay for 2 years now, and I can not see the fuss about those badges. As Mr Replay says it’s more aimed at the newbies as encouragement, I also like the constructive comments made by SunPowerGuru to obtain feedback from those who are jumping the boat early

I lost all my achievements every table i play low rank players seem to win ,waste of 4 years good luck everyone.

Well, now I won a MTT and got both the Podium Gold (win 1st MTT) AND the Poker Ace (win 10 Mtts)

If stats were reset when the new system came online, I shouldn’t have the Poker Ace one… yet. Just lettin’ you know. (however, as I said earlier, I have won dozens of MTTs in the last year)

So … “win a hand with 10s” doesn’t count in a MTT ??? :rage: ( they should count )

¿ Donde esta el baño ?