An actual real suggestion for improvement

changer completement de serveur car toutes les societes sont branchees sur le meme logiciel pourris pleins de bugs on voit des joueurs qui arrivent a gagner 12 fois d affilent sur tables 9 joueurs ce qui est impossible de plus si vous etes francais impossibilites de passer 300jetons pertes immediates sous les 5 coups suivant sauf si vous avez payer pour des jetons gratuits !!! logiciel de gratuite qui vends des jetons gratuits ?ou est l erreur ???
translation
completely change server because all companies are connected to the same software rotten full of bugs we see players who manage to win 12 times in a row on tables 9 players which is impossible more if you are French impossible to spend 300 chips immediate losses under the next 5 moves unless you have to pay for free chips !!! free software that sells free chips?

If you don’t want to buy chips, then consider volunteering to help keep the enterprise floating. I’m sure many of those who pay for chips are in part appreciative of the great service provided. I hope you come back with a positive attitude my French friend. Thanks, Scratch

1 Like

I avoid subscriptions and refuse to buy chips so please put back the tip jar.
Also, is there any to list responses in reverse order ?

why not make spectators visibel in lobby so you can see who is looking in just a thought

2 Likes

That has already been addressed for the last few years.

make a player of the month maybe a year and let other players wote for 1 it can be all good funny helpfull but you cant wote for a friend so you have to roam the tabels

This issue is still a problem.

How about fixing the lag and resulting time out. This should be basic stuff.

1 Like

why? how does that improve the game?

1 Like

bnn23335…how does seeing who is in the lobby improve the game? i don’t care who is there watching all us pros hahaha

I agree.

i agree 100 percent with you the same thing has happen to me. their should be another box like checkfold, check, call, raise, insted of changing them with one popin up under the other. great point brought to light

They fixed it to my satisfaction months ago - it used to be that when the “check” box changed to “call,” it sat in exactly the same position, so if you meant to hit “check” and you were unfortunate enough to hit it right when it became the “call” button, you ended up calling a bet when perhaps you would have chosen to fold.

Now the two are not on top of each other, they do not overlap in the least, and since the change I haven’t had a single instance of the previous problem.

1 Like

Who thought it was a good idea for the browser version to have the check checkbox be in the same location as what becomes the call button when someone raises? Resulting in stupid stuff like this: Hand #1008788969 - Replay Poker

As if I wanted to call that.

1 Like

Happened to me once or twice, which is why I always keep the mouse cursor off the buttons until I’m ready to click one. Too easy to assume the action before you will be check, so you think check, but no it’s a bet. It happens, just keep your cursor off the buttons.

1 Like

This example is pressing the button, but the previous player happens to raise right at the same moment. You would have to always wait for your turn to avoid it, which would be inefficient.

Occasionally it overrides your click, but often does not.

This has happened to me as well, especially in multiple tourneys at the same time. I believe this should be a simple fix and should get on the improvement list in next update.

If there is a hope something changes next time, i saw it on another site like this:

But we had this problem last year many times here on forum, and nothing changed. I called an all in raise instead of an standard bet because this. And it is hard to wait long time for the buttons while multitabling.

@Poki65 After looking at the issue at the table, I don’t believe this is a simple fix. I always try to tell myself to be careful what I ask for. I see big problems with adding more areas to check, would be very small and not good for folks that are looking for making the quick decision’s as mentioned in the beginning of the discussion. Blessing’s to all & gl at the tables

I think the best solution would be to keep the buttons as they are, but, have the Check and Call options be different colours perhaps. Keep everything the same colour, but say to Call, it goes a different colour, or shade of colour to better distinguish it.