An actual real suggestion for improvement

Glad to hear your voice on this topic, Materday! Welcome to the Forum. Come back often!

1 Like

I do it more often than I accidentally fold :slight_smile: , and yes it would be nice to see a change

1 Like

I can vouch for your comment. I have done the same thing, It’s just like the click bait stories which jump when you try to hit ‘‘next page’’ only to have the ad jump under your cursor so you are stuck having to close the ad. I don’t think it’s an accident at all.

1 Like

i sure would like to see a 5 million friday night special pass it around

The rebuy popup has the rebuy button and the cancel button beside each other you can quickly hit a button and cancel the rebuy instead of buying more chips and poof you are out of the tourney Poor placement

I’ve had this happen several times very annoying and expensive.

For those who might have missed it, Fizzymint, who is an Operations Manager, said…

“As far as that particular frustration about the call/check boxes, it’s absolutely on our list of quality of life improvements, and we hope to get that annoyance taken care of sooner rather than later.”

The issue is being addressed.

5 Likes

Ditto…

1 Like

I’ve done that about a dozen times in the last year. I complained about this a year ago. The simple solution is to have two buttons. One for ‘call’ and one for ‘raise.’ Hopefully the owners are reading this.

1 Like

there is a WAY TO RAISE.

Suggest you read the first post.

Your point??

Discussing the fact that the ‘check’ box becomes a ‘call’ box and many people click on the ‘check’ box and end up clicking on the ‘call’ box by mistake.

1 Like

Sorry - not directed at you GuyFromWA. I’m the guy that started this thread. Was trying to figure out what Rob77’s point was regarding the subject at hand - I mean, maybe he has one and if so I’d be interested to hear it, but it can’t be discerned from his post.

Okay

Yes, this website shoud really create two different buttons for CHECK and CALL.
Then the check button goes off is someone made a raise
Please staffers do create such a button!

1 Like

I had wrong clicked one time holding 9/5 both of spades. The person that had gone all in mili-second earlier had AK of spades too. I was F—KED I thought. On the flop window I saw 6 of spade followed with J of spades so I got up said good bye to all and walked over to the fridge to pick up a drink to drown my sorrows. When I returned to the computer I saw that I won and doubled up with a beautiful looking 5 of diamond!!. That is POKER people.

1 Like

I don’t think use the pre-something option is usefull because is easy to spot that someone uses it and so you now that hand is a standard, for exemple, call for the player, so is quite impossible it is a trap. But yes, for who uses it is irritating call what you say… GG for the astral, see you in the leaderboard!

1 Like

Since I started the thread and there are a couple of new posts, just figured I’d report back in case anyone did not realize: Reply has fixed the specific problem I posted about - really nice fix - might not even notice it if you weren’t looking for it.

So there you have it - Replay is quite responsive to issues and always open to user input for improvement.

5 Likes

Community ! It takes a village :+1:t2: