Where would a person go to report someone being rude and using very abusive language in chat?

Where would a person go to report someone being rude and using very abusive language in chat? as ‘jockspur’ does every time he or she plays? There are decent men and women using this site and we shouldnt have to put up with people like that. What can I do?

Report to a replaypoker moderator we are on home page but you have to scroll down to bottom right side. copy and paste chat to our profile message board. best regards spgodog

As spgodog said , but I prefer if users report played hands to me . its on the top left in the room ( 8 digit nr) this way moderators work less and faster we can respond/act. Soon rooms have report button .

Yes, I have a question. Today is my 7th day on the site and I now see that my chat is not working? What is going on?

No foul language was used, and to be honest, I’m so annoyed, if my chat is not unlocked this instant, I am going to have to write a pretty sad review for this site. And I would like to see whatever chat foul language I’m accused of copied and pasted. THIS IS Ridiculous!

Are you here to chat or play texas hold’em.

StudentDoctor is not muted

You are : Unbanned and Unmuted and Able to send messages. Are you able click under the chatbox in the empty line with your cursor ?

( today is your 29th day not the seventh ) Soon I send you a privet message about it.

Don’t accuse hem, he may write a bad review on facebook about you too.

You right , he never was.

sent message to studentdoctor

No accusation was made, but a simple to the point question. After all chat causes more problems than any other option RP provides. Yes - no - maybe Well. marcipan you would know better than me.

True. (in other hand you should know me, was a joke for you, but may not for you, if you can read between the lines) :slight_smile:

He not accused at all , never , ever in RP.

Yes, I see, we have a terminology problem. This is how I would modify what you wrote.

Don’t rile him, he may trash you on Facebook.

Go thing I refuse to get on Facebook. I would rile too many people rile people…

I see who is there to chat :stuck_out_tongue:

Sarkozi chat monitor. Sounds good.

I would like to complain about harassment at the tables. In hand 44662686 aloshii11223 was being very rude to me and other players at the table.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled User Harassment and FOUL LANGUAGE.

elmatador wont quit cursing at me…called me ■■■, ■■■■ etc…sorry for cursing please help, at tourney table now

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Inappropriate Language on Tables.

Is there a remedy for people who stalk you. He follows you whenever you are on the board. Then makes not so nice comments on the chat in front of other people. This person’s account is kuke_supp. Appreciate any assistance.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Stalker.

as i am muted and chat banned and cant even send mods gusetbook,so when or if i get abuse from another player i cant report this or get anything done about it so what else or other way can i report anyof this ,i have asked to be unmuted and said i have changed and read all rules so i know what i can and can not do i just ask for one more chance 2 prove that i can do this many regards ballack,and this is a big ask with a big pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled how can i report any thing?.

If your unable to ignore them there must be other tables where you won’t draw that kind of attention.