User Harassment and FOUL LANGUAGE

I would like to complain about harassment at the tables. In hand 44662686 aloshii11223 was being very rude to me and other players at the table.

Sorry if anyone have this bad experience with other users . Sorted. Please send PM (private message) to me or other moderators next time, (you can check RP home page to see witch one online ) :

Chaz

spgodog

Punisher

jimbob777

marcipan

bella20

Williaaaam

ankanb

jerry0907

Rusty1AA

doubleOseven

queenbee

gmolnar

Viper

Do something about it, too many people acting like cyber bullies with constant F-BOMBS…how can a site allow this?

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled FOUL LANGUAGE.

Hi, the member maartenhhw was harrassing me and using vulgar language, I think it would be best for everyone to mute his account or delete it all together. Ty

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Harrassment.

Member Iwant2Play is trolling the chat. He folds every hand and spams the chat with comments about the site being rigged. I ignore him but lots of people respond and he ruins the chat window. Can a moderator take a look at him please. Thank you.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Member trolling chat with rigged/cheating accusations.

frued 69 is one of the worst participants i have ever run across during play. The name calling & the badgering need to be addressed by web site management

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled frued69 is 1 of the worst.

#51232245 bruiser420 was using foul, abusive language

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Abusive player.

May want a moderator check out ‘D-Luke’- this person has a real problem with aggression and foul language

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Rude players at table.

nick13 swor at me

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Another player swore at me.