Where would a person go to report someone being rude and using very abusive language in chat?

or you can mute them, just use the mute button on they mini profile at the table

True colors of bigdog1328:

Dealer: ** Hand [ 58175383 ] started ** molene : hi carlo Dealer: * Dealt to board [ Jd Qc Tc ] bigdog1328 : whats SB stand 4 stupid bitc carloSB : hello

but what carlo fails to tell you about the wise cracks and commment he made to a person about losing a hand and when i said something to him about that he said i was that person’s boyfriend i guess that is ok and he did not like what i said so he runs and tells

if you dish it out you must be able to take it

thanks

Was checking the hands.

I watched a few previous hands CarloSB, i saw your true colors too. This is not the way to report other players, that is told you a few times before.

If there are problems send a message to a moderator or an email to support.

Greetings Happiness.

thanks HAPPINESS for not being quick to react like other mods. with seeing all the fact first

YOU ARE THE BEST

DOG

BFF = best friends forever. Nothing was mentioned about “boyfriend” (see bigdog1328’s note below).

BTW, what is wrong with the statement “thx for donating curtis”? I guess bigdog1328 took offense.

Happiness, are you saying best friends forever is equal to stupid ■■■■■. Wow!

“bigdog1328 commented on a reply in Where would a person go to report someone being rude and using very abusive language in chat?, a question about ReplayPoker. but what carlo fails to tell you about the wise cracks and commment he made to a person about losing a hand and when i said something to him about that he said i was that person’s boyfriend i guess that is ok and he did not like what i said so he runs and tells if you dish it out you must be able to take it”

Im talking about provoking and about the way to report other players.

If there are problems with other players or with chat behavior you send an email or a message to a moderator. You dont have to report it here.

That is told you a few times. Moderators do not moderate in support.

Happiness, so what you are saying is “stupid ■■■■■” is okay? bigdog1328 and I were having chat. From what I am getting from you everything I did was bad and everything bigdog1328 did (including “stupid ■■■■■”) was good.

Maybe my English is not good, maybe you understand this…

我們不適度的支持

Wow, now you’re being sarcastic.

No im not, try to make something clear to you, when you have complaints about other players or about chat behavior just send a message to a moderator or an email to support. Thanks.

it’s okay. I’ve saved a screenshot of your comment. I can’t believe a mod would be racist.

best friends forever is your view not my view

and whats wrong with thanks for donating is that it is meant to belittle the other player for losing

if you want to be treated like an adult ack like an adult

it is common knowledge what bff stands for, it is not my view.

Dealer: ** Hand [ 58180327 ] started ** Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 7h 7s 8c ] carloSB : does anyone here knows what bff stands for? Dealer: * Dealt to board [ 7d ] LisaO : best friends forever Dealer: * Dealt to board [ Ks ] carloSB : thxs lisa scoreleo : yes Dealer: carloSB shows Full House, Sevens over Eights [ 7d 7h 7s 8h 8c ] Dealer: santi27 mucks Dealer: * carloSB wins 15750

Don’t Make me come in there!!!

You guys make my day! THANKS!

I just fulfill my promises to one person.Lots of warning/advise sent before. Again, this comments/reports is not belong here.

quit crying about people being rude…some people deserve being rude to, just play poker and dont let idiots get to you

I like abusive players. I say things like "luv you too, can I be your friend?, you are very happy I see, and other nice things. It’s like poking a mean dog with a stick, lots fun and it gets there goat.

Same problem here.Just want to play poker not read snide comments about me.