Block player chat and auto report feature

i think we the players should be able to block ppls chat when they

start getting offensive to ppl and if all ppl block a persons chat it should auto reported to a mod

are all grown ups we all have heard worse sticks and stone man really get over it you are b n childish come on ppl really

There are chat rules.

http://www.replaypoker.com/help/rules

Do not insult or harass other players. Do not use profanity. Abusive, foul, racist, threatening or otherwise inappropriate chat will not be tolerated.

If there is bad chat behavior you can send a message to a moderator (or an email to support support@replaypoker.com ) with the handnumber of the hand To take action we need a replay of the hand(s) for proof.

If the moderator is online he can take action right away, if he is not he can do that the next day. Or even the day after that.

On the miniprofile you have the possibility to mute a player for yourself, than you can ignore the chat. But you only can mute a player for yourself not for the whole table, only a moderator is possible to do that.

Creating a “call for moderator” button is on the “to do list”

Untill that is available, we have to do it this way.

Just report bad behavior to a moderator or mail to support. (with number of the hand) Ignore it if they do not stop and it goes on and on, mute the player for yourself, or leave the table, never go along with it. You are always responsible for your own share of the chat. Also when another player starts the fight.

Greetings Happiness.

knock off your insults,im here to play poker and if you talk like that to ppl in a live tourney they will kick you out and and possibly banned.I try and keep a professional attitude when i play here so i expect no less from others

Just to add to happiness’s comprehensive answer, there are currently two way’s to mute player chat. Either from the mini-profile, when you click a player’s name in the game table, or in the top right of the game table you can mute all chat for all players at that table. Right now, the mute only works while the table is open, if you close the table and re-open it then you’ll need to activate the mute again.

We are planning on have a report link in the game, that’s extremely high on our to-do list. In the meantime you can contact a mod or send an email to support. I like the idea of auto-moderating if everyone at the table mutes a player, I think that makes sense… we’ll give it some thought. Thanks for the suggestion!

It took me awhile to figure out that the “speaker” symbol was to block TEXT chat, but once I woke up to that fact, thing improved immensely.

Yes, I know, sometimes I’m a little slow … blush

Hmm, yes, i see your point. Well spotted. On the mini profile (ReplayPoker added that as first) there is the chat voice icon and on the table the chat text icon what you can click to mute the chat.

Yeah that’s a really good point SmilinJack. I don’t know how we didn’t spot the inconsistency before. We’ll get it updated.