Ticket tourneys idea

Discussed with a few players in here about maybe we can have a all ticket tourney day with no freerolls. Once a week or once a month perhaps. 2.5K,5k, 7.5K etc.

I have 135 tickets total of various denominations but I never seem to get a chance to use them. I can’t gift them to anyone or trade them for chips, so just thought this might be a cool thing to do on occasion. Maybe post a poll on it to see if others in here might like that idea.

3 Likes

I would be concerned we may loose a lot of our new players, as the freerolls are what they are looking for to build their bankroll.

Just a suggestion, locate tourneys that already exist and accept tickets. Play them daily, hopefully win some and at the end of the month cash in on leaderboard chip winnings. One example: If you prefer Omaha, there are 4 or more per day, which tourney points will help place in monthly Omaha Leaderboard.

Wouldn’t be hard to keep the new player tourneys in place at the same time. Maybe just run a ticket marathon one day a month and everyone can play when its convenient for them. But still keep some freerolls available for those who don’t have tickets.

GREAT idea-let’s do it:)

1 Like

Guess I’m a bit confused. You can use a ticket on any regular game of that denomination. Set your filter to tickets and you’ll see the vast majority of tournaments accept them. Every year after Santa’s ticket grab I had no problems using all the tickets won. 2.5 K, 5K, 7.5 K, and 20K tickets can be played round the clock. Heck even 50K and 250 K tickets have 8 gemstone tourneys available per day. You don’t have to play the freerolls, why eliminate that option for people who do? And alot of people don’t play the satellites at all and only collect tickets during promotions so would they not be able to play during those days? The only tickets I have had a hard time using is the 100K streak tickets since there weren’t a ton of options and that has/is being addressed.

1 Like

What are streak tickets?

If you log in every day for several weeks in a row you get a streak ticket each Monday. Greater than 4 weeks is a 100K ticket not sure what the others are. Only good for 1 week but it is a nice perk.

2 Likes

@Nickeled

Pretty much what @southwestmba posted but see post #20 in the link for additional info.

Hope it helps.

Weekly streak bonus tickets - News & Announcements - Replay Poker

1 Like

Thank you Smooth, That info sure helps
Ed

Thank you southwestmba That info ws helpful
Ed (nickeled)

1 Like

Hi @Nickeled ,
If you have & want to use a 100K streak ticket soon, Come join us at the 100K morcosborcos MTT in 20 minutes at 10:30 ET. Great tourney & a lot of fun!!! gl at the tables

1 Like

Couls someone tell me if all the STEP tickets have expired? i have a few step 2 tickets that say they expire in 28 days but can’t find a pkace to use them LOl

The STEP tickets are tickets you can only use in the Sit & Go Tournaments - the announcements in the lobby of the games are set in the color RED

i realize that but can’t find ant today. I just don’t know what tickets are still good now.'Thank you for trying to help me anyway,

It depends what kind of STEP tickets you have
Step 1 - Step 2 - Step 3 - Step 4

You need to scroll down in the lobby in the section Sit & Go Tournament , you will come across the tournaments you can enter.

The game you choose to play with your STEP ticket , the system will take the ticket that is close to expire date.

Hope this info is helping you to find a table, good luck ! :christmas_tree:

Thank you for your patience and help but my concern is for the Christma Marathon ticket that is about to expire in 8 hours and not being able to find a pace to use it.

The Christmas marathon tickets won during week 2 of the Christmas marathon, can only be used in one of the Grand Finals Event. The was an error loading the tournaments into the system and 3 of the Omaha Hi-Lo Tournaments (5:15 am EST, 11:15 am EST, and 5:15 PM EST) will likely not be played. The Hold’em Grand Finals at 2:15 PM EST and 8:15 PM EST are available to play as are two grand finals at 11:15 pm EST (an Omaha and a Hold’em). We will have to wait to see how Replay will resolve/ credit players for the lost opportunity. Additionally, since it is Christmas Eve or Christmas Morning in some part of the globe, alot of folks wouldnt have been able to play in some of those time slots anyway so that might pose a challenge figuring out who to compensate.