The opposite of "add as a friend"

there are players, who go allin preflop for hours. You have started to play and then someone joins who goes allin preflop all the time. Most of the players start playing slow as a protest, others sitout or leave.
it would be nice to mark a player as “unwanted” that they cannot join a friendly table again.

3 Likes

Why?. If you are playing no limit then there is no limit to bet sizing. Players are entitled to use their chip stack as a tool to force others to fold. It’s part of the game and easy to deal with. There are fixed limit tables for players who wish to avoid this part of the game. Maybe you could open a fixed limit table and ask the rest of the affected table to join you there if it is a big issue.

4 Likes

You can always join a league here or even start your own private table where you set the rules and accept who you want to play.

4 Likes

so much whining …i swear sometimes when i come to the forums i feel like i’m back in grade school lol

4 Likes

What is it with you? The other day you wanted to disallow players from playing at the limits you play in if they are higher stakes players than you, you wanted to keep low stakes players out of high stakes games, now you want to ban players that don’t play the way you think they should play. You don’t get to determine any of those things in No Limit. Do you not understand that?

4 Likes

I simply do NOT want to play with some players at the same table. I cannot remember them all. I only want that the dealer doesnt let me get seated at a table where such people play. Is it difficult to understand ?
A warning from the system were also OK by joining, that I can leave before I get seated.

Then don’t play here. It’s No Limit and anyone can play anywhere as long as they have enough chips to sit at a table. Quit whining and get over yourself.

4 Likes

Hey pete may i suggest you look the table over and watch the play for a few minutes b4 sitting.
What you are asking for is not going to happen…if someone is playing in a way you don’t like sitout or find a new table :slight_smile:

But quit acting like a spoiled brat having a temper tantrum!

5 Likes

Maybe Replay can make a temporary adjustment for just that table game where another player can PLACE a big circled L next to the Bingo player’s Avatar?

This is just a suggestion.

Why, if someone can’t recognize a Bingo player immediately, they shouldn’t be playing. When I’m at a table and someone plays Bingo, I make a note of them, and I don’t need Replay to change anything about the site.

4 Likes

If you do not enjoy people going all-in preflop, Replay Poker offers ML Hold’em.

If you choose to play at a NL table instead of a ML table, then you have no right to complain about players making moves that are legal in NL Hold’em.

2 Likes

The NOTES tab is your friend.

Correct! No changes needed. Players need to adjust accordingly.

2 Likes

In NL poker, It happens and I suggest you and everyone else at the table take control of the table, which the players slow playing may have been doing. And remember Patience and Discipline so when you get the cards, bust the player out. The all in player’s every hand, as we all do learn from our mistakes. GL at the tables!! :smile:

Absolutely no changes need to the site, however Big changes needed for player’s that can’t play against the all in, every hand player’s !

1 Like

Why watch someone going all in for hours?

Maybe try switching it up and giving SnG a go or stick to ML or PL ring poker tables. ML tables are good if you don’l like NL bc players can only bet the POT pre flop. ML is NL after pre flop.

Try experimenting to find the game that suits your needs, rather than expecting that your own “House Rules” should apply to every table you play at.

1 Like

This is just what happens on a free site but it’s a bad way to play poker. When “ all ins are justified fine but every hand is just ridiculous.

2 Likes

Agree with that, but how do we stop it?

1 Like

Move tables and relieve the stress. Or play higher stakes where true poker players play poker the right way.

2 Likes

Yes that would remove us from the problem but not fix it.

1 Like