Playing multiple tables

I read often but don’t respond. On this subject I must. I sure would like to see you all pull permanent those jerks that all in bet hand after hand. I joined a low limit 3/6 blind on open call 6 chip raise in early position, Had to stay for information, pot was I think about $96 then next hand with suited face bet say 3 don’t know it but ur about to get raised out by the nut in later position, everyone folding to ridiculous 6th. seat in full table. Been in 1 hand leave table can call it playing lost $9.00
Get out of the games

I play 2 all the time & never hold any game up, tried 3 but dodgy eyes\screen size became a bit too much lol… 2’s fine though & stops me getting bored & prevents me starting to play dubious hands out of position when I get fed up folding… Probably find people who play 4 or above are almost on autopilot & make decisions quicker. Its worth keeping an eye on who is on multiple tables (more than 2) as they will generally auto fold to a big raise with anything less than a straight, as they probably wont remember the hand history… not guaranteed tho! haha

There is so much to watch I can barely keep up with one. I’m never bored on one table as I watch everything. That’s how winners are trained and play.

1 Like