To play several games at once!

Do you often play several games at once,for me it is impossible,have to focus on that game i am in at! we are all diffrent,mayby its a challenge to one to play 5 games at once! but for me it feels its importent to focus on the game i am in at! what do you feel?

I mostly play 3 tables at a time at this site, but do switch down to two tables or even one from time to time, especially if I have a few players I don’t have many notes on yet.

1 Like

I play one table at a time and mostly with people I know that play the same tables. I don’t want to be ignorant and miss a message to me in chat by not paying attention to the chat box.

2 Likes

I play 4 tables at once when I am solely focused on poker, if I am not or at a final table I will play one or two. I used to play 6 but people complained I took too long so now I just do 4. (Its hard to click 6 screens in less than 2 seconds!)

1 Like

I play one table at a time 98 percent of the time. Rarely I play 2 tables when tournaments over lap. Lately I play almost entirely tournaments. Playing more than one table at a time reduces my ability to concentrate and all too often I end up playing one or both poorly. I suppose if all responses were entirely programmed like a computer, it would be easier to play multiple tables, but I don’t play that way. Also I have a satellite connection that has a delay as the satellite is located in outer space and you loose 1.5 seconds coming and going and it is often very slow, so I have much less time to react than someone on a high speed cable connection.

People playing 4 or more tables must be a lot younger and faster thinking than I am. LOL

2 Likes