Official Missions Feedback Thread

I am worried these missions make worse poker players. Players who should fold, but for example stay in a hand because they want to complete a mission to reach the river. I think it would be great if mission goals could contribute to making better players.

5 Likes

I think there should be more missions in tournament not just cash game only

just completed my first mission and found it fun usually bit bored at ring games would like to see it a the multi table tournaments

1 Like

I like the option to compete for missions - and it is an option, after all. Feel free to ignore it if you want. It definitely will distract you from playing “your game” though, as you chase the missions. But the whole idea of playing here is for a distraction - just pleasantly killing time.
I’m new here but I would like to say, this is certainly the most civil place I have ever played.
I appreciate that.

2 Likes

yes please more missions for me to win love it

ich finde das sehr gut ! nörgler und solche die das schlecht reden gibt es immer, aber die kann man ja einfach ignorieren. gut gemacht Replay Poker Team ! Vielen Dank !!

Translation
I think thats great ! there are always naggers and those who speak badly about it, but you can simply ignore them. well done replay poker team ! Many Thanks !!

i love the missions,gives you something else to play for.there great

Well, i loved the old setup, maybe something new i could get use to, plus 100k is a great reward!!!

Great motivation to play more hands daily.

Might want to add a weekly mission like what Zynga is doing!

Higher difficulty for better rewards!

I like the extra chips and you should continue to give them. This is a great poker site which brings all kinds of talent. The only fallback is afternoon freeze times.
Thanks 61player

I like the mission’s idea. I am not fond of ring games. There is no “winner” typically I play ring games until i’m bored and commit suicide, go all in on nothing then leave with no cash. Its like Track and field play till u lose.

Yes that is a distracting!

1 Like

Its a good idea and think its fun who like ring games,but ring games is for them who want to lose chips!!

1 Like

Replay poker is the best site ever, according to me, every initiative or novelty is welcome

1 Like

Annoying and distracting

3 Likes

more…more…

Happy to see change/ innovations on the site but not a fan of this particular promotion which is of no interest to me in the slightest .

If other people like it - great - no objections to it at all ,

3 Likes

Missions? Meh. I see it for what it is; a gimmick to encourage more ring-game play. If everyone’s missions and rewards are structured like mine, you would waste more chips trying to pursue all the missions than you would receive for completing them all. I agree with some of the other people here, that there are more important things to fix about the site. The biggest of those is the bug of sometimes not showing the river card before moving on to the next hand. Oh, and the DASHBOARD! It never shows any of the tables at which I’ve played. Totally useless feature to me.

3 Likes

epic

I like the missions, but I need to say it: they give just a little amount of chips, if the missions just can be harder or stay longer than 1 day we can actually start to win many and many chips. Other thing i would like is to see a tournament to make missions around playing, this can be insane.