Missions-Not playing them any longer

Here is some feedback on the “Missions”, I have been completing them daily but tonight I get one where it is required that you win show downs. I did most of them, then all of a sudden it stopped logging them. There are a few other problems with the “missions” not logging as they should. So I won’t be bothering with them again. Good luck with them, I really don’t see the point anyway other than trying to get people to play the ring games. Last thought some of the mission requirements are complete B.S. and unreasonable unless someone doesn’t have anything else to do but play here. Pretty close to ditching this site and moving on to a different one. I have noticed that the number of players has went way down. I liked the site but problems are arising to where it is becoming a frustration to play here. Good Luck

3 Likes

Well I was looking forward to this week’s special Missions for Replay’s 18th celebration, until I saw this:

Screenshot_2023-10-15_10-26-58

For 90 Chips reward. Come on, seriously?

3 Likes

Just looked at the Mission today and its simply a ridiculous ask to eve get past the 1st mission, Play 180 hands??? LOL . Just to win 90 chips? C’mon guys…thats ridiculous!

3 Likes

It looks like the “Spezial Birthday Mission” is this:

I’m sure i have this mission today first time. The other missions i had many times.
I hoped for a little bit fun and more on the “Spezial Birthday Missions” today.

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY MISSIONS - 10/15
To celebrate Replay’s 18th Birthday, we’ll have a special set of missions to complete on Sunday, October 15th. Will you manage to succeed in this Birthday challenge?

The 3x Missions (and the boosted Birthday Freerolls) help me nothing too. On Monday starts Halloween Marathon, and i’m sure i play there. Much more to win there.
Not good to have 2 events in the same week.

2 Likes

If you guys want to tackle some Missions at 2/4 stake level, let me know, we can play on a small table or heads-up to complete some tasks. The Omaha missions are easier to achieve for me than Hold’em ones.

2 Likes

Yes. That’s a flat out joke to ask that from anyone to waste time on that many hands for 90 chips. Who the hell makes these decisions?

2 Likes

2nd month where I was NOT in trouble from CHAT & have NOT received My monthly ENDORSEMENT %'s AWARD…

Because 180 hands and 90 chips for it: To get today the 1x pocket pair KK are 221 hands needed (statistic) ± luck. And only 30 chips for this, on a 3x missions day.
And it looks like the special mission works not. I played on a friends table, we had many times K on hole and won, but 0% on mission 5. No one can understand what there goes wrong. Mission impossible.

1 Like

Ya that’s the kind of crap I’m talking about. I don’t know who thought the challenges up but they probably need to rethink them. I think one I did was something like win with suited cards 80 times or some ■■■■. I stopped playing them altogether, just not worth the time or energy.

2 Likes

Agreed, they were fun and achievable and rewarding to do when the Missions were introduced, but yes, the tasks are just too stupid now for little to no reward.

3 Likes

At last i reached the Spezial Mission. “Win a hand with holecards K”. I had on this hand the holecards Q7o. LOOOL. It looks like a pair of kings on table was needed. Very hard this mission. Hard to understand it.

It was on this hand:

2 Likes

The missions are tough tonight but congrats to all or anyone that completed them all:) As they were very Special Missions & no I never accomplished the first one, but wonder what the special prize if any may be?

SPECIAL BIRTHDAY MISSIONS - 10/15

To celebrate Replay’s 18th Birthday, we’ll have a special set of missions to complete on Sunday, October 15th. Will you manage to succeed in this Birthday challenge?