Official Missions Feedback Thread

Great Idea! Of course that horse has already left the gate in this race

2 Likes

Just seems like another attempt to break into the mobile market. It’s just business, I get that, but please don’t nerf the game in hopes of catching some whales.

2 Likes

Ridiculous goals plus time pressure

3 Likes

Excuse me @davidppp but what type of sucker do u think I am???

A bit of advice … A successful poker player must find the Kahunas to find the Fold Button and except their loses and move on … A successful programmer needs to do the same and find the Delete Button and except theirs and move on

But unfortunately for the Replay Community as a whole … After reading ur arrogant unconnected responses to the “Please give feedback” given by concerned players that looks to be 99% Negative !!

In my opinion @davidppp you Sir are the definition of the Peter Principle

2 Likes

I’m no Replay homer but I find it hard to understand why folks, many of whom get to play live online poker for free complain about the sponsors attempts to improve this site. Someone earlier in this thread suggested Replay should have an opt out button. If you’re sufficiently fed up with Replay’s product remove the app from your devices. Vote with your delete button. If enough people leave the platform Replay will get the message and adapt or die.

In the mean time i’m going to simply ignore this added “improvement” like I have the others that I don’t find useful and focus on my cards and my opponents. In spite of all the little annoyances of playing on this site it remains one of my favorites. I will end by saying thank you Replay Poker. Keep grinding.

1 Like

The last 2 days i played the missions to end to test it, and got 2x 390 chips. Today it went much down, i can get only 160 chips if i reach all. Why this?
Months ago, before the issues came, i played on mid stake, my bankroll went up 7.5 M chips this year. Last month i won 800 K on Veterans challenge, on the Hold’em Hustle week i won 2,25M chips. Very great what i can get now on playing this missions.

1 Like

Gimmicks.
Looks like a slot machine now.
No good.

2 Likes

The missions bar is appalling - please remove it. It’s distracting and serves no purpose to me. If you must, add a checkbox in the settings where you can enable/disable for those (I predict very few) that want it.

3 Likes

The first post in this thread was short and accurate. For many ring players this will add the fun element to the game. I was one of the testers for this and although I agree on the irritation caused by the drop down on the table, I did find I was checking to see how many more games I needed to win a small reward.
If this adds a bit of colour to the game for some players, then why not? As David has said, they will look into adapting the drop down, so please give it a chance!

2 Likes

Means “Be dealt KK 2 times” Pocket Pair or 2 of the 7 cards? I had a K in Hole and one on table and nothing happend, 0%. If it means Pocket Pair then i must play 442 hands to get them. Very hard to get this 10 chips.

2 Likes

Let’s call it what it is. It’s a gimmick to get more players to play ring games which are not popular here anymore because of the “ all ins “ every hand and the “ I feel lucky “ players.

Numbers are down in ring games and ring game players buy chips.

Might I suggest joining a league for fun times and less chips.

6 Likes

Haven’t played ring games in some time and don’t plan to. I’d rather not see it at the top of every table.

2 Likes

Something new is always welcome

1 Like

you really need a new server, your new one of two years ago or so really sux. your site used to be alot better. missions is stupid imo

3 Likes

Really good, better than a rainbow

I’d say the missions are a great addition. However I noticed some people have complained that the UI is a bit distracting. My suggestion would be adding into the settings tab so people can toggle off the progress bar towards the missions. I also think maybe upping the chip reward a little bit to really get people to want to stay playing!

I would like to be able to participate, but the time in my country does not help (05:00AM)

I’d like to see missions like “make a bluff” or “win an all-in” or something like that

Congratulations to the creators for this entertainment. Very good.

Good News, Merry Christmas Everyone.