Not showing up to play tourneys all the time

if there is going to be penaltys for no shows first check to see if they are currently active in a sit and go i have had to show up late for tournys because ive been in a sit and go when it started but i have never sat out of one complety or on purposeif you have a situation like blueslide talks about were they never played but got chips you should put somthing in were they forfit there chips to the player that was knocked out last if they sat out the whole tourny

on Pure Play if your in a tourney and u sit out 10 times even if not in a row your auto kicked off the table

you can leave the table.But you will get removed from the table if you gone longer than 7 minutes

I think you can not do that. If a player paid the buy-in of a tourney you can not remove that player. He paid for the tour, he can sit out or fold every hand.

hink if you bought into the game then play. I think therew should a penalty for signing and not plating. It just messes it up someone else who might want to get in the game .3/4 of there stack should be deducted from their playing stack and rule them disquified from placing and getting the reward that with placing.

a regular tournament you would get thrown out after a few deals. a sag there is no time limit, hence sit n go. but not replay. i think u should have too post ur blinds and ante’s manually.

but not replay

If you bought in at a live tourney i dont think you can just post and fold,i think theres a limit on how many times a player can do that

So, you would change the standard rules of the game to satisfy your own comfort level. Hmmmm? Interesting!!! I would like Replay to only deal me royal cards while everyone else plays with the remainder of the deck that would be fair for me!!

now that is just being dumb b17,I think it is a good argument to only ppl to post n fold so many times b4 they r removed from a tourney

No it’s a dumb argument. You want to change the rules to suit your comfort zone. Where poker is all about putting another players out of their comfort zone.

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled No shows, at sit and gos!. Canyou please send warnings to no shows at sit and go tourneys? They sit out the whole game and claim second prize minimum, its not right. I have took note of these cheats and boycott tables they are sat at, because i cannot tolerate this dirty play. They are blatant cheats and this site would be better off without them. Is there any way you can give them warnings or penalize the culprits in any way. i would post there names in bold text but my post would be removed.

Thanks for reporting goose.

The ReplayPoker team will discuss this and investigate if it is abusing of offered promotion.

There is a notification on the leaderboard now. Abusing of promotions will not be tolerated.

Let people play the way they want…you don’t win by checking so if you can’t play and win against an absent opponent maybe you should try pocket poker

Maybe a time limit…you can sit out for 10 min…or 4 rounds…then ur gone, …out of the tour…

I Also Think that it is Irritating when some People do the Post and Fold…Do Not Even Play One Hand…and Wind Up Placing in the Tourneys. I have been In a Tourney when there was only 3 players, (including myself) and the other 2 were not even in the room, and I had to sit there and just hit raise,Wait for it to fold their Hands to Win,and still one of them still gets Chips for Nothing? I agree with this NOT being Right…I still Play IN REPLAY to Have FUN…as to me that is the most important thing in an online “play for fun site” but some things just are not right.