Improve the Online Friend List

Hello All, I think it would be nice to see 10 or 15 Friends Online in the pop up list, instead of only 5 with the scroll. Keep the scroll ,but show a longer list. Think about it Replay, Please. Peace and Love ,Billy B

5 Likes

Okay i found it…
have to say “HUH???”
My list shows online friends first then offline friends.
Seem fine by me.

1 Like

Yes, I agree, it would be nice to see more friends pop-up in the friends online list.

1 Like

I would also like to see the friends online list appear in real time instead of clicking on the list all the time to update it. I find it’s very slow and some friends show they are online when actually they have logged off 15 minutes before.

2 Likes

Mine is the same way, 5 friends then to the right is the gray bar. I have to click on it and hold my mouse down to get down the list. When I let go it goes back to the beginning of the list.

Yesss!!! Great idea… Micki

I agree totally with this idea! It would make it easier .

Good idea Billy would be a nice change.

I tend to agree with Billy and Sassee-Lassee’s real time,etc suggestions. Both have their merits and would add to the fun aspect of RP. Next we should think about tourney table “relocation” to balance them out. I know it’s necessary but the moved player shouldn’t be penalized a hand just because s/he lands in the SB seat.I’d like to know if this is policy when playing real live tourney’s. Also,I’d like to know how RP decides who gets moved. Recently the algo moved me a quick 3 times before I got dealt a hand.And this is not anecdotal as it has happened to me(and others,I’m sure) enough for me to speak out on it.

Thanks for listening , Finn007.

2 Likes

I agree Finn has happened to me many times.

1 Like

Yes, it’s always nice to see friends online. Especially since it seems that lately so many players don’t respond st all when spoken to or are complimented on a winning hand.

1 Like

It is as though they are enemies

1 Like

Ha! a good note for the player notes section!! lol

You don’t know your enemies by sight ? … lulz.
Bachh tor, Chuuu Vaak da Jorrrrr… ( imitation klingon saying ) :vulcan_salute:

Seriously tho, great example of something perfect for “Settings”. ( #friends list )
The closer to the perfect site each user can get to, the better the experience
for each end user, thru customization with no time sink to staff.

1 Like

uhh… I’m naive enuff to think I don’t have any! lol ( laughing at me…)

To talk of “enemies” is obviously exaggerated and sounds horrible. On the other side, a friends list is for most of us a way to keep track of the people we like to play with, so there should be a way to avoid those we absolutely don’t want to have at our table, mostly for their style of playing.
In my opinion, it would be very practical if we could see our notes from the lobby, before we register in a tournament (I haven’t played ring games in a while, so I don’t know how it is there).
Because, what use can it be to me to write about a player for example, “bingo player”, if I can see it only when it’s too late and I can’t escape? If I knew before, it would be up to me to decide (according to my mood LOL) if I’m prepared to bear them, or I’ll wait for next tourney.

2 Likes

Now I wonder if I posted my request in the right thread. I’m sure a mod will be so kind as to tell me if I have to create a new thread, or my message can remain here.

I agree with you miri, it would be very useful to be able to see our own personal notes about each player from the lobby, before signing up to a tourney. It’s probably a good idea to start a new thread with this suggestion as it’s different from the main subject. But I like it anyway and think it’s very useful.

1 Like

We must live in alternate dimensions…

1 Like

Well, I have a totally different idea of “enemies”. And it is absolutely incomprehensible to my mentality how one can define “enemies” people of whom one know NOTHING about their real persona and life. And maybe only because they behave like idiots at an Internet poker site! Enemies, because they play like donks? Enemies, because they fight you with flushes and full houses? Enemies, because they go all-in pre-flop? What is an “enemy” for you? Do you really feel at war here for such banal matters? Well, I don’t.
In my opinion, you should start putting things in the right perspective!