Improve the Online Friend List

Online poker enemies. A whole new category of enemies :slight_smile:

The enemy? I know them well. This is child’s play compared to the real world :earth_americas:

Semper Fidelis!

1 Like

Maya, the word “enemy” makes me shudder, and it sounds a little ridiculous here. One hears it all too often in the daily news, in much more serious contexts and with much heavier consequences.
What about adversaries, opponents, or from our personal point of view, morons, half-wits or amateurs? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@miri123 , @cohenmaya ,

Using the Dropdown, next to your picture on the main page… 3rd set down is “Player Notes”.
You can always Look @ any MTT’s lobby for who’s in there at the same time …

Just look @ your notes, and who’s in the MTT, to see reasons not to play I guess.

I hope that helps :sunglasses:

Sassy

1 Like

@Sassy_Sarah I know that already, and you’re very right, it is a way around it. But we’re looking for a much easier and more effective way to benefit from our notes. Wouldn’t it be useful if we could see these notes from the lobby next to the player’s name? Especially if the list is long and you have many notes.

lol miri :joy: yes we can call the, all these names too. They would still be an online poker point of view of each one of them though. Same thing :wink:

Well Coy,
I had a better answer, but you know my track record with awesome suggestions… lol
You said no way to see, and there is , its just currently a pain.
Sassy

2 Likes

You do have awesome suggestions most of the time though :slight_smile: Nobody can argue with that::wink:

1 Like

The Real Subject…A longer online friends list…Please

1 Like

This is something that shouldn’t require completion of our major projects first, so we’ll see if we can adjust this within the next couple of months. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

i have 38 friends know all but you get people with boko dont even know them at table rude or overload keep it simple i watch table 5 min you know how they play