I became the top #2 player in less than a year

hold on yes I am female but that is not the point - read what I said this was before he was on my friends list - this is not about stalking because I am female its simply odd and weird - and yes maybe i might have made you think this cause i said about being safe and I do appreciate your concerns … I have said why i accepted request and this has was before a 1/2 ring game and sit and goes 1 k ---- I actually don’t care

Just getting off of the Friends is only a start because I think you still can track players by entering their handle in the search box and it shows if this person is on line right now.

At least that’s what I might do.

My reply was created before I saw the following posts to your original.

I’m now wondering about BluffaloKing’s post that El-Jogador means “Gamer Girl” in Portuguese since I usually am suspicious of coincidences in general.

1 Like

This post has taken a fantastic turn!

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Just a question:

Why don’t you feel “non safe” even when you go allin drawing dead? :upside_down_face:

the way I play a hand has nothing to do with the fact that you come and find me a 1/2 blind and a 1k sit and go but guess I am worth such effort - all the best

2 Likes

Just ask her out if you like her. It’s a better approach than stalking.

1 Like

Tigster, I made a new T-shirt that you might like…

1 Like

Sunster you make this all worthwhile made my day this - my shirt now changed xxx

2 Likes

Thank you for the insight. I admire what you have done and will keep trying to move up levels.

How could you possibly “not feel safe”? It is the internet, not an in person game. None of your personal information is out there.

Some people watch way too much CNN and have been brainwashed by Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow. Always playing the VICTIM :roll_eyes:.

I don’t think it’s useful or appropriate to question someone when they say that they don’t feel safe. I do think that it would be helpful to accept that they know their feelings better than you do and, if you must comment, be supportive and address your own lack of understanding regarding how that person feels.

Your comment regarding personal details indicates, to me, that you have a limited idea of “feeling safe”. The fact is that if someone, anyone, is distressed, upset, disturbed etc. by the actions of another person on Replay, Replay could well be not a “safe” place for the upset person.

Mental health and wellbeing is no less important and, in some ways, perhaps even more important than physical safety.

I applaud Tiggyxxx for speaking up and giving the rest of us a chance to assure her that, no matter how imperfectly we understand the reason for her feelings, we accept her feelings and want to support her.

Regards,
TA

6 Likes

You guys are so crazy…

You are here to do anything but play poker.

And I’m also pretty sure tiggy sat down at my table to take her picture with the champion lol

By the way, Replay: why don’t you put in some high-stakes Stud levels? So I won’t have to play those meager levels and there won’t be any victimization. Thanks <3

And I don’t think it is useful or appropriate to cower to baseless accusations regardless of ones personal mental health issues. If that is indeed the case, then maybe the inflicted one shouldn’t put themselves in a public setting where their disability has an opportunity to inflict damage their already sensitive condition. To enter into a social online forum to play an interactive card game vs. opponents who are there to do the same, then complain that the mere presence of someone is causing feelings of insecurity, puts the burden of responsibility on the complainer, not the complainee, unless some sort of verbal abuse or aggression can be shown as the cause of fear.

Replay Poker clearly does not see this as an issue, as they offer a player search box in which a person can find exactly which poker room / table specific players are currently playing. In doing so, they acknowledge that seeking out particular opponents to play against is well within random players rights. Until they take away this option, if El-Jogador wants to locate Tiggyxxx to play against, they are well within their rights to do so without being accused of any wrong doing. And if someone is uncomfortable with this, they have every right to leave the table / room. But to start lobbing baseless accusations against such individuals, then cry foul, reeks of CNN liberal “poor me, I’m a victim” nonsense. It’s old, it’s tiresome, and quite frankly, it’s laughable.

I support an environment of non abusive behavior. Falsely ranting about someone stalking on a public internet gaming site and using insults like weird and creepy is insane and quite frankly, borderline libel defamation.

3 Likes

Ist of all bud … I got a PM from @Tiggyxxx stating “WTH EJ just joined the 1k 7 card stud SnG” which was a Replay promo at the time … Since u were Not a friend of hers at the time u literally had to hunt her down b/c the way the system works in the SnGs u must open the table to see who is registered to play … So I looked in at the table and low and behold there u are w/ur Billions in the bank playing a 1k 6 max SnG … Which at the time as a Man thought was a bit messed up … Then I observed ur play and u specifically targeted her w/ur play … So then again a bit later in time I get another message for her “EJ just joined the 1/2 table I’m playing this is really strange … That MFer is stalking me” this during another Replay promo … so I looked in again and who do I witness playing on a 1/2 yea 1 or 2 chip game but you … Once again u targeted ur play towards her but this time b/c it was NL every time almost she bet u went All in at a 1/2 w/ur 500 chip stack … So cut the Crap here and Rent a Life

I also noticed that @smooth99 recommended u play in the RSOP … Which is a series of Tournaments involving every type of Poker played on this site … The Champion is deemed “The King of Replay” or “The Replay World Champion” for that year … Well bud I happen to be the 2x defending Champ … Yea that is right I have entered twice a Won it twice … So if u really want to prove who is the Best Over All Poker Player on this site Bring it … I will be waiting in the fall to shut u up once and for all … I doubt very much u will show b/c Bullies pick on whom they see as weak to get their rocks off … Well trust me if u judge me by my “rank” I will shove ur rocks down ur throat

The Goat :slight_smile: :goat:

2 Likes

Hi

“unskilld” took the p iss out of me in one of his posts (it was very funny I admit), so i friended and targeted him to try to steal his money.

But what was really annoying was that every time I joined his table, he got up and left

Well said zephyr67 for calling out this victimhood nonsense.

“OMG it was terrible a man talked to me on a train”

1 Like

So by that logic, I guess that when you threaten to “shove rocks down ur throat”, you are bullying to “get your rocks off”

I love it when people can’t look in the mirror and see blatant hypocrisy :rofl:

Stay out of this … Let the Big Boys finish this

Congradulations: a few questions

1. What books did you read and which one did you find the most helpful?
  2. Why don’t you play real money poker?
  3. Do you think you have natural talent or worked hard to learn the game?
  4. Do you think anyone will ever pass you?
  5. Why don’t you play tournaments? I know the money isn’t worth it but it is 10x more exciting than cash games in my expierience. If you do start playing tournaments send me a friend request, I can help you get into a league where the best tourney players play and see if you really are the best player on the site. If not thats ok, I know your skills may not neccessrily be good in tourneys.
  6. Why do you not play full ring?
  7. Isn’t Omaha higher variance with more cards?
  8. Where did you find good strategy on Omaha?
  9. Who do you think is the most likely person to pass you?
  10. Are you surprised you were able to achieve this much?

I didn’t notice you join any tables I was playing at. I apologize if it appeared as though I was running I assure you this was not the case.

Any stakes any time

If you wish to profit off one of my bingo frenzies watch for when I play medium stakes tables

2 Likes