Top List

What happened to El-Jogador and gamergirl? They have both disappeared from the site. Strange.

3 Likes

Wow !! Youā€™re right. They are gone unless they changed names.

Even if they had changed names, they would still maintain their bankroll. gamergirl had 23+ billion chips, El-Jogador had 18+ billion. They were ranked #1 & #2 respectively. Now if you click on the Toplists link, CK-Envoy350Z is the site leader in chips.

I have played several people whom cycle through and deactivate their account during hard slumps then reappear to Play some more down road. Usually very good players.

1 Like

Hmm. Interesting.
Odd though, if thatā€™s the case, that they both deactivated on the same day. I follow the bankroll Toplists daily, because I find it fascinating to see how the best players are doing, and they both disappeared yesterday, despite being rivals (not always friendly). In fact, earlier in the day, El-Jogador changed his name to ONLY_HEADSUP after losing 2 billion chips at a table that included CK, kaei, Dorkupine, and MansoorH. He (El-Jogador) stated that he was only going to play one-on-one from now on (probably out of frustration / tilt). In any case, the next day he was gone altogether, but then so was gamergirl.

I just found the whole thing odd, and thought Iā€™d share.

2 Likes

I suspect they got married, then ran off to join the circus.

7 Likes

Inquiring minds want to know :joy:

2 Likes

It seems as if they ran into problems. We will be hearing from them soon.
It freaked me out as i was playing in Rivendell ck was #1 and kaei was #2. I asked what happened to gamergirl but got no answer. Because I know that #1 was gamergirl and two was El-jog.

1 Like

Yes!
When all other options are exhausted, whatever is left must be correct!

3 Likes

:rofl:

2 Likes

It seems as if they ran into problems. We will be hearing from them soon.

I donā€™t get it. What problems? How does one run into problems on Replay Poker? Why did the top two players simultaneously run into problems?

As I have pointed out before, El-Jogador is the Portuguese for ā€˜The Gamerā€™, so one wonders whether both player IDs are the same person.

1 Like

They have a long history of arguing with each other. Perhaps they needed a ā€œtime outā€ . :thinking:

1 Like

I have played with both of them at the same time. It just seems weird that both of them would quit at the same time. I do have the utmost trust in replay poker that they had nothing to do with this.

mark

I also donā€™t understand why players ( have apparently ) intentionally deleted their presence on Replay because Iā€™ve seen gamergirl doing this before and commented about it in another thread.

I donā€™t see the need except to stir up controversy as this thread points out or maybe a little spotlight on their missing presence which is a little egotistical ( which is sad when you think about it ).

While I think SPGā€™s theory is certainly plausible, I find that when people go missing, more often than notā€¦

6 Likes