Failure to show result of hand

Had it happen 2 times this morning in a Freeroll.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I just want to circle back here. If you are still experiencing this, please reach out to us at support@replaypoker.com with the Hand ID number so we can provide samples to our Tech Team. I know itā€™s very tricky to capture a screenshot while actively playing, but that helps a lot. What @Poki65 did above is very helpful. Thanks for that screenshot, very much appreciated.

2 Likes

I saw another important thing too. It was end of last year, time of the big freezes and slow buttons. Something changed, and the lobby was much faster. I played on an Aquarium table. All Ins on all preflops. Two players had 400 chips on table and went all in, the other players folded. What I saw then next (!): On the table preview on lobby had the one of both 0 chips on table, the other 800 - rake. On preflop! The software knows on preflop all tablecards and who wins (on All Ins). What we see then on table (flop, turn, river, winner) is only an animation to see the hand go to end. And on this part of the software goes something wrong, sometimes it ends on turn and shows no winner. But it gets right saved to the database for hand replaying, no problem there.
I learned application developing and know what happens behind the curtain. But I learned not web developing.

To have a bigger chatbox I need only to open a table in standard window size (not maximized) and resize then only the hight of this window. Easier to find hands without a winner, better to read chat, broadcast spam not a big problem.
On MTTs I have 2x the same table window open, 1x for showing MTT info, 1x for showing big chatbox. And 2 screens.

1 Like

Happened again just now. I went all in against a rude bingo player with ACEs and he had Queens, It hit the flop,but never showed what the winning hand was after that . NO turn, NO river. But apparently I lost and finished in 20th place. I donā€™t mind losing, but WE ALL need to see the final result of a hand. PERIOD!

3 Likes

you finished 20th after this hand or did you finish 20th in 2 tournaments

No it wasnā€™t that tourney it was a Royal tourney today as I stated.

1 Like

Ohh. I cant see where you stated it.

Finishing 20th in 2 tournaments in 1 day is unusual

1 Like

It happend here:

On the replay of this hand is nothing wrong to see.

It happens at LEAST 2 or 3 times a day to me when i play for 2 hours and i guess i just am used to it:).

3 Likes

@bill8888 ,It is definitely an issue & I hope the tech team is working on it. I also hope we will hear some feedback from staff about the issue. Seems to happen when a player goes all in, why canā€™t there be a delay for next hand after last player plays the hand? maybe that will provide the time for the data to come through. Donā€™t know but it is an issue for sure!

3 Likes

Yep. That was the hand, but I never saw the outcome like it just showed. His 3rd Queen didnā€™t show up till the turn and I never got to see the River and the final result of both hands. It just showed me as being out of the tourney.

4 Likes

It happens a lot. I just continue to play.

1 Like

I totally get your frustration, that would annoy me quite a bit.

1 Like

Just happened again. I had pocket Aces (a curse lol) and guy put me all in and i lost 40% of my chips but did not get to see the turn or river lolā€¦It was a free tournament so i can just lol, but it happens 2 much in tournamentsā€¦Fun free site so i just lol, BUT if cash site i be a tad upset:).

3 Likes

Hi, I have reported these incidents to the Tech team and managed to recreate some of what has been reported.

I cannot promise an immediate fix, but we are going to improve what we can.

Rob

7 Likes

Thats is all we ask, TY:).

4 Likes

I had this week a hand without winner again

3 Likes

Thank you Rob and I have faith in our Great tech team to resolve the ongoing issue

Until issue is resolved, be aware if someone goes all in quickly, you may not see results. But you will know by your chip amount and can always replay the hand & see results if desired.

2 Likes