Failure to show result of hand

Serious question, what is a PC with a hard line? Is it an Ethernet connection because I also have Ethernet and I’ve experienced it as I’ve stated for quite some time.

1 Like

Same thing - direct line from the router to the computer.

@Elvoid may I ask what Browser are you using? It’s just a theory I have.

Firefox.

1 Like

Thanks and GL at the tables my friend:)

1 Like

Agree @smooth99 , happens as a lot of folks have said, when someone goes all in fast closure. Probably a data transfer transfer issue as a guess. Because if you replay the hand results are shown. All I know to do is send the hand number as @chipsmama in support suggested, to support@replaypoker.com. There are a lot more of us players that the folk’s in the tech team and they probably need all the info they can to help in resolving the issue. Have faith & GL at the tables!

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I know I already mentioned this, but just a reminder that if you encounter this issue again, please send us the hand ID number at support@replaypoker.com. This has been brought up to our Tech Team, but we need samples to help them further investigate and resolve the issue.

Thanks everyone and have a wonderful weekend!

3 Likes

Yesterday it happened all day n the day before:(…2 many numbers to write down

4 Likes

this has been happening for years. and the “Techs” have no clue this is happening ? LOL ! it’s a glitch in the system that lets you see that it is predetermined…Period.
not that I care but the fact that they are so baffled by this cracks me up.

1 Like

No show of hand a hand won seems to happen more often in multi tournaments and happens every time I play in one many times

3 Likes

Hang onto your 2 cents because it happens many times every day at ring tables too!!

So in an effort to help track this down - I’m the guy that posted above about never seeing this happen. Now maybe I missed it - but I’ve never had a situation where I went “Whoa, whoa!!! What happened in that hand???”

So, reading some of the more recent posts above, let me add this:

1. I don’t play ring games, and people that do see it happening there.

2. I don’t play MTT’s, and people that do see it happening there.

3. I have played absolutely nothing but Astral League S&G games (to paraphrase an old SNL skit starring Garrett Morris: “Astral League been very very good to me”) for over the last year.

Not a single ring game. Not a single MTT. And in over a year of Astral league play, I don’t recall a single instance of “what the hell just happened with that hand?”

I don’t know if that means anything or not. Maybe it means I’m a unicorn. That would be cool. Maybe it means I’m suffering short and long term memory loss. That would not be cool.

But the unicorn thing? Yeah, baby… I’m down for that!

2 Likes

Been happening for quite some time, usually when your being moved to a new table you don’t see conclusion of hand

4 Likes

Been happening for a long time, happened today in ring games.

1 Like

Happened a few times last night in 2 different Freeroll tourneys.

1 Like

Replay really needs to slow that chat box down if it’s an ongoing problem.

3 Likes

4 times tonight in the same freerolll tourney. 4!

3 Likes

I had now a hand without a winner too. The Turn card was short to see, then started the next hand. On replaying is the river to see. 2 player was all in.

w

On top of the chatbox is something wrong too. On last playing i missed on standard window size the Endorsement tab. I think it would be better to add there icons + hints instead of this too long texts.
The info text on MTTs on bottom right near table is not to see on all window sizes. On standard window size not too. I saw it yesterday first time, it was only luck to find and see it.

Removing, broadcasts, dealer: cards dealt cards would definitely slow down the chat box.

1 Like

Just happened again in freeroll on allin hands back to back, just more shenanigans @ replay

3 Likes