Failure to show result of hand

BeerEagle69, If you can try to see if it happens when there is a table change?, seems to me that the calculations aren’t fast enough to show during a table change. I have heard from others that after a hand (and as they are being placed at another table ) the hand does not show in chat. I haven’t heard of it doing that at any other time during a tourney, only during a table change. Keep me posted, I’m curious :slight_smile:

1 Like

I will keep an eye out but from memory, I don’t recall seeing this glitch after a table change, only when someone goes All-in and other player/s call it and it goes to showdown.

1 Like

I play ring tables and it happens to me plenty of times…no table changes there lol

2 Likes

Shindetsu, you have a point… It seems like there has to be some sort of pause as the tables change so fast you lose the chat while switching… not sure what the solution would be at the regular tables but the pause at the mutli tables should do the trick :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok, things get stranger. It just happened again in the May Marathon freeroll tournament, one player went all in, I called. Showdown, no result shown, I immediately clicked on the Previous hand number in the top left corner, and watching the hand replay, the result WAS shown and I won that hand with a full house. It definitely is a strange one, seems to happen just out of the blue in live play.

2 Likes

It’s true! proably a glitch in the app!

2 Likes

Glad you won lol and glad you can replay the hand to see the result… I realize you shouldn’t have to do that but its good you can see it on replay :slight_smile:

2 Likes

soooo whats the excuse when it happens at ring tables on a daily basis?

I have never had this happen to me

1 Like

I had it now too, on ring. On replaying was all to see.

As was previously mentioned, just use the Previous Hand in the upper left corner of your table.

we shouldn’t have to! fix it place is going downhill fast

3 Likes

Correct ! No one should put in their own fixes to make a website work.

2 Likes

exactly

1 Like

had 2K lost to a slit pot of 2ks and i was not a winner. can’t look at the replay yet, unbelievable! the site freezing up cost me a lot of fun tickets also

1 Like

Hi @ColbyRoad , I agree 100 % none of of should try to fix this issue. However, I do believe we all as a community, should try to provide any information we can, to support, which will pass the info to the tech team and may help resolving. As I recall that is all support is asking from us.

2 Likes

Also, in an effort to get a full picture, I can say (and someone else in this thread also said the same thing) - this particular problem has never been observed by me, and I’ve played just about every day for a couple of years now.

That doesn’t mean others aren’t seeing it - I’m quite sure they are - but it does beg the question: Why do some players see it with a fair amount of frequency, and others not at all?

2 Likes

I’m just throwing out a guess maybe a programming bug?? A subroutine which has gone rogue. I’m surprised you haven’t seen it because it’s been going on for some time.

Hi @Elvoid, are you sure you speaking of the issue of not seeing results, or is it the issue of chat freezing?

Both, I guess - I can honestly say I’ve seen neither, at least not that I remember. If either has happened to me in the last few months, I have not noticed - and I think I would have. (I’m not that old yet - still got a ways to go before collecting that sweet, sweet social security check I keep hearing about. Man, I hope that’s a real thing and my golf buddies aren’t pulling my leg!)

I had all the same table freeze-up, lock-out problems we all had a little while ago when the site was really going through some problems - but nothing at all recently - been smooth sailing for me.

I’m always playing on a PC with a hard line, high speed internet connection - never on a phone, never on wireless. Maybe that has something to do with it??