Failure to show result of hand

You just don’t get it evidently and your response shows it put you on tilt. Good luck with that bankroll management also.

There’s always that one person…

1 Like

I agree with you, this happens a lot.

4 Likes

Everything is fixable. It’s not a life or death situation. Give them a little slack will ya ? !

I have brought this issue up in the volunteer meetings, and I will ask for it to be brought to the attention of the tech team again. Thank you to the ones who have made valuable posts here.

3 Likes

I have been transferred to another table before I was afforded a chance to place a bet.
Had an outstanding hand and the pot was huge. I usually bet in a timely fashion and was not late at all.
Sent a query to staff, got a reply that was meaningless. Only happened once, but was extremely disappointed.

1 Like

Okay, by this Thursday 12 noon!!

1 Like

Well, I find it annoying AF. But not a deal breaker.

2 Likes

If it happened at a cash site, i would not be playing there long.

4 Likes

If your going to run a free site, run it right. If you do a job do it to your best ability. So, if you bought chips and this happened, I don’t think you’d be a happy camper. Fortunately it doesn’t happen too often, but when it does it’s tough to track what happened. I track hands and players, just anal that way, but it’s kind of of screwed up when you don’t know what happened. Bottom line, just do the job right and be professional. Or just shut the site down. People put their time into these sites and that’s more costly than money. Money can be won and lost, but time? Once it’s gone you can’t get it back. You can’t save it, you can’t buy it, and you can’t get it back no matter what you do.

3 Likes

Hi Everyone!

I’m so sorry for all who experienced this issue. This has been brought up to our Team, but it’s just difficult to reproduce the issue, as the hand replay will show the winning hand as well as the player/s who won the pot. To help our Team investigate when you encounter this again, can you please notate the Hand ID number and send to support@replaypoker.com so we can compile a sample on when these incidents occur?

I know it’s not always that we can notate the Hand ID number, and if you missed it, you can click on Previous hand, or go check your most recent hands and get the Hand ID from there.

3 Likes

Chipsmama, from what I’ve noticed, it happens every now and then only when somebody at a tournament table goes All in, and they get called by one or more other players, after the river the result is not shown in Chat and it’s like the hand never happened. It’s impossible to predict when it’s going to happen and difficult to note down the hand number because the next one is dealt immediately so you would need to either sit out and go through the last few hands to track it down or just forget about it.

2 Likes

It is not just tournament play also at ring tables

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware, I’ve only seen it happen in tournament play.

1 Like

The previous hand # is at the top left corner of the table. Just jot it down and send the hand # in.
Hope that helps.

1 Like

I play both and 90% of the time it is in tournaments.

1 Like

Aside from the times this happens randomly, this issue also happens when you are moved to another table, everytime you don’t get to see the result and it’s very annoying. Maybe implementing a “Pause 5 seconds for switching tables” message like the rebuy option would be the solution? Also hate being out for several hands due to constant table switching and bb/sb positions…

2 Likes

What happens if you go into your hands played record and replay the hand? Does the same thing happen on the replay?

I think it is just something to do with the Internet latency times and connection interruptions. Sometimes you get folded out of a hand, because your bet is not received at RP server HQ in time. Sometimes you call a bet on the River and there is a few seconds delay, and then suddenly the hands have already been dealt for the next hand. You have to check your chips back to see if you won or lost the hand.

Sometimes I am playing a hand and suddenly I get the message “Trying to reconnect to Replay Poker” and a few seconds later I am back at the table and my hand has been folded.

When there are people playing all over the planet with all different kinds of internet connections, whether it be fibre optic cable or even a 3g connection, there are bound to be little continuity glitches. I have fibre optic to the kerb, but I still get little drops in the internet. It could be that an internet provider in a landlocked country that does not have access to oceanic cables gets its main signal from a large satellite dish which could be subject to changes in weather atmospheric conditions. Certainly I live in the Andes mountains where there are many thunderstorms and occasional earthquakes, though Ecuador has cables in the Pacific. It is also possible that your Internet Service Provider may have congestion at certain times of day in your street or your sector, or interruptions to its own electrical power supply. Maybe you are using a VPN and the signal gets overcrowded.

1 Like

I’ve never tried it, as I said, too many hands to go through after it happens unless I exit the tournament there and then. Literally no time to react to it before the next action happens.

2 Likes

What happens if you go into your hands played record and replay the hand? Does the same thing happen on the replay?
Yes.