Bingo (all in pre-flop) bettors must show cards if nobody else plays

I don’t mind players who go all-in pre-flop a lot, but I do object when it is almost constant. I know they lose sooner or later, but sometimes they can ruin a game for quite a few hands. I’m thinking a “change table” button (when playing in tournaments) may be a nice idea - that is, allow players to elect to change a table. Then, if a player is spoiling a game for any reason, everyone will leave! No one wants to play alone.

Flashlight,
A change table button in Tournaments… did you think this thru ???
This would only work in ring games, and you can already chg tables there…
Just think of the abuse of such an Button… for various reasons having nothing to do with why you suggested it. ( I don’t like player XYZ he always beats me, hey “chg table” problem solved ) and thats just one example of abuse… SunPowerGuru is right… there is a button… its called “call”.

Sarah, In multi table games we are often forced to change tables so why shouldn’t we have a voluntary option. (once I changed tables 4 times without playing 1 hand). I accept your point but by simply limiting the number of times the button can be used, that would eliminate most abuse.

been there done that, felt like Dorothy… was I in Kansas anymore… but where you are originally seated or when and how often you get rebalanced should be automated to erase any potential for abuse… mistrust in the site would also increase if ppl started moving tables on thier own…

To: SunPowerGuru: For both of your posts above … Tyvm … You da man!