Bingo (all in pre-flop) bettors must show cards if nobody else plays

what difference dose it make. you can’t go back

just played a game with a 60% all in and a the end of the rebuys 9 players were with 1500 of each other 1 of the best games i ever played even though i bomb out
stop complaining and play some poker
should we just show all cards a the start(would that make you happy)Probably not

Im against this idea bc of that Bingo players generally lose alot more than they win an as you mentioned before it is a legal tactic in poker

Brilliant. This should be the last post on the topic , you have NAILED it!!!

:grinning:

Great idea I love it

I’m so glad I wasn’t here when this topic was posted almost a year ago.

Instead of limiting how people approach no-limit, just change the name of the game to SJW Holdem. Betting and raising are other examples of the kinds of micro-aggression that need to be totally eliminated.

How about banning check-raising too? I mean, that’s so totally typical of misogynistic privilege that it has no place in the modern world. Why can’t we get along by changing the rules to suit the whims of those few who cry the loudest? Wouldn’t that be so much easier than expecting people to actually learn the game?

My soul bled a little when I read this. Thanks for crushing my spirit and making me lose the will to live.

you were looking for an innovation,why not track some “stats” for players? you would track % of hands played, all ins, etc that the “real money” sites used to do. this way for those who are playing here somewhat competitively they could click a link and see the statistics for a given player (perhaps delayed by a day to save server load) or allow us to ‘tag’ players with a note, so if someone goes all in 10x in a row today i’d mark them and then they do the same tomorrow i could simply call off with A/x or something to beat them tomorrow without them ruining the game so to speak.

You can put notes on players , just click on the player , then on note. It’s a good way to keep track of how a player plays.

If you want to stop bingo don’t make it so easy to reload the daily free chips! If the players with no bank account have to wait an hour or two for those freebies maybe they would play smarter! Just a thought.

That’s exactly the type of thing we plan to add tolernator. We’re intending to release hugely upgraded player stats, I can promise you’re going to love them. Unfortunately all good things come to those that wait, so no ETA yet, but it’s on the roadmap!

I agree with VinnShady. Any player should have the option of going all in at any time in a no limit game. If you want the game to be representative of a “real” poker game, then don’t try to enforce rules that don’t even begin to make any sense.

I know it’s frustrating when someone does this, but if your patient you can win big.

just wondering if it is still poker if your goin all in pre flop with any 2 cards and your not really caring about the out come?free or not to me its still a game and the object is to care about the out come.,and dont forget you can always fold definitly not enough of that on this site…dont complain just fold somebody will get the dim wit.

whyever would you want to???

I feel like every body had a chance to fire off a few rounds. Great responses for the most part. When I was new to this site I played the ring games. When 2 or 3 buddies would crash into a table after robbing a Brinks Armored Truck and poor little me playing a small game relative to my limited bank they would go all in pre-flop totally mindless of the fact that we had a bunch of buddies playing a non greedy game of poker. ( it was our style because of our mutual poverty.) In tournaments it is a different ball game.We all have a buy-in and we we start the game with an equal stack. I would get all bent out of shape perhaps because of my own lack of knowledge and experience. I would join in these forums which I admit I learned a great deal from more experienced players.Patience is the key.(quoting Joe Dirk) Wait until you have a boss hand and then try your luck. I learned that pre-flop we are dealt 2 ‘hole’ cards. Pocket Aces are by nature the best pair before the flop. BUT…they are merely one pair. They will beat any other single pair beneath them.The high pair I would say is great if no one else has anything more than a lower pair. A reminder there are 10 ranks of hands in poker.
A pair of ACES is the highest hand on level 2. I have gone all in with a 2 & 3 off suit to win the pot.I was getting dizzy from the round and round of bet… call… raise… re-raise… call… re-raise etc…I decided to push All In just to end the merry go round ride and play cards. A few players folded and it wound up being 4 players left playing ALL IN. The flop was A 4 5. the turn was a dud and consequently the river was also a dud. the other players each had an Ace in the hole, so they each had a pair of Aces and their KICKER in their hands. No body could bet anymore since we were all in.Fortunately for me the 5 high straight that I flopped made me the winner. One guy got a bit annoyed and I had to say.
The high cards don’t always win. The BINGO METER will never catch on. From the advice I got from so many really good players I learned how to tighten up my style of play and I am all the better for it. I make a few remarks at the tables as I enjoy the game and if it is No Limit then be careful…bet with your head not over it.Sometimes I play loose because I am a wild and crazy guy.and sometimes you exceed when you take a risk in a game of chance.
I like to have fun and I don’t enjoy babysitting a room full of cry babies. IT’s POKER… LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT!
Many possibilities exist. It is not so much about.who’s sitting where and with what…it’s all in the way the cards fall.
How you deal with your outcome or lot in life. Maintain your sense of humor and keep[your cool head. You will be able to float up to the surface and not drown if the river gets too rough. Some people float, some people drown, some people catch a mess of fish on the river. I generally don’t bet with a only a pair even if they’re ACES knowing they are a PAIR.
I will check I may call but I won’t bet or raise unless I have hooked onto something good. I will also not bet over the POT. One reason is that it shows the amount and acts as a flag to say if you have a weak hand now is your chance to fold. The only time I will go ALL IN is generally when my stack is less than the pot. Hey the game is poker.
OR as some might say …"The game is CHESS…NOT CHECKERS! lol I think we should promote BIGG BINGO nights just for the Halibut.NO LIMIT IS JUST THAT VERY THANG! We welcome and embrace all styles of play in thisgame.
I have read through all of your comments thus far and must agree with the majority of your views and opinions as to how you play it. If I can’t afford to pay to see the flop well then I can fold or say F 8 get out of my seat and go home…
Oh wait I’m already at home…Are we having fun yet??? If you don’t like the way I drive…then stay off the sidewalk…LMAO
A lot of great players here let us not ruin the game by altering the rules…if you can’t stand the heat… then get out of the KITCHEN, quit your belly aching, whining and pleeeeease stop bitchen…
If you need free advice, here’s a good tip…know when you’re beat so you won’t lose every chip.
The game of poker allows so many ways to play…relax and have fun let the cards fall as they may
If you must see what I’m holding there is a price you must pay, 'cause I am itching to to take all your chips away…
Have another drink Dirk…hic I have played this game for many years…
You better watch out, You better not pout, better not cry, I have 4 of a kind…Santa Claus plays poker uptown…

If someone wants to go all in at anytime in the hand…preflop or river…that is their risk. To enact any type of meter or regulation to twart that would be “anti” poker. As someone said…if you don’t like go to another table…wait til you have a hand and take their chips…or find a new game. I’d rather see the overly frequent quads stopped…THAT is a major problem of this site.

I like a nice friendly game of poker.
I avoid bingo players wherever possible and I have suggested a marker system like you have to see which table your friends are playing on.
At the moment you can invite a player as a friend. With my system you could keep a list of bingo players as well.
When the lobby page comes up you can instantly see where your friends are playing AND which tables have bingo players on.

empasized text Seriously folks,a bingo meter lol sounds like children at play. Arn’t these NL tables? Everyone has the option of folding or moving to another table if they like the play at the one they are playing,they also have the option of playing limit tables!
I would however like the option of showing one or both cards if only two players are left in the game,especially to show a great fold or bluff

There’s already a button that will let you see the cards of the bingo players. It’s located at the lower right of the table, marked “call.”