No Bingo Table

How about a few tables where people get kicked out after the second or third consecutive pre-flop all-in bet? This kind of bingo betting ruins the game for anyone who just fancies a friendly game…without the Russian Roulette element!

6 Likes

I understand you in principle… but poker is not a game of marbles. Replay already offers a lot. Well-kept non-smoking tables, fresh fruit, nice table neighbors and of course bingo players who automatically top up our chips. My tip: keep calm and always smile…try it…it works

4 Likes

I don’t know if that will work or not. these Russian Roulette players will lineup and attack these tables restlessly. kick one out another will just join. besides, since you limiting the preflop, they will do it on the flop. they wont even go all in preflop, they’ll just raise it to amount that will put everyone else all in. there is no way avoiding these players other than moving to different table or plat pot limit tables.

4 Likes

i like to preflop bet when i play… i dont think this is wrong…

3 Likes

I think there are already variants of poker that don’t allow massive over-bets: pot limit poker, or limit poker. If you don’t like facing “bingo” players, it seems like those are probably variants of poker you’re likely to prefer over no-limit.

3 Likes

I can see that

Thanks all. I feel more calm already. x

is there another pot limit game besides the bankroll builder?

There are Fixed Limit games

An occasional pre flop bet is often called for. If you pre flop bet most of the time all you are is just annoying and probably not the best of players.

5 Likes

I am with you, Husson, especially in Royal games where there is an entry fee with our chips. I have given up on some of the games in which I have to pay for and have someone take them all on the first hand with a 7/2 against my pocket pair and win with the 7/2.Sometimes they even laugh at you when they win like that, not nice people., My rant for the day.

4 Likes

the bingos do ruin the game, and it is very frustrating I was just muted for telling a bingo player he was ruining the game. he reported me.Too bad I can’t report the bingos for ruining the game. Maybe there should be Bingo tables where they can play and bet their brain out

4 Likes

If it was real money, you probably would not do that

2 Likes

I’ve played with you & have also been reported for calling out the bingo. My wish is that one day we’ll be able to choose non-bingo tables. And I’m only speaking of preflop bingo. Like I tell them, “let us see a flop, then bingo us once it drops”. If only they’d learn the game…

4 Likes

We have fixed limit games…

I agree that bingo play is annoying, but I have learned to play with them. Just be patient and wait for your hand, a big pair or ace and a face card. The odds are in your favor. Take there chips after all that seems to be what they want.

5 Likes

Need ta learn how to play all types…can’t tell me ya have not done the all in thing…

1 Like

never on pre-flop, even with pocket aces. I usually lose with them

You’re supposed to raise most of the hands that you play (not raise every single hand but raise when you don’t fold). You people need to read a poker book - limping every single hand then donk betting into a preflop aggressor when you flop only bottom or middle pair is NOT how you play poker. And only raising when you have monster hands tells anyone paying attention that you have a big hand whenever you raise preflop…

5 Likes

That’s how you know someone is a bad player :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like