Bigger community interaction with homegames and clubs?

I have had many bad beats on Replay which led me to cursing the site , bemoaning unlikely suck outs, fish becoming the fishermen, yada yada yada , but lets be real here people , what does the site have to gain from favoring newbies? I mean , they don’t even make it necessary for us to buy chips , hit zero and Replay will let you top up for free. Not to a mountainous bankroll but enough to let you start again , for free!!! I think a little gratitude would not be wasted here.
And lets face it , Poker is always more difficult against newbies for the simple reason they do not really know what they’re doing . They will frequently call to the river with nothing , raise with nothing making you fold your pocket 4s and hit a house on the river when you have a flush . Its all part of the game , the wonderful game , which Replay allows us ALL play for FREE.
P.S The term “Beginners Luck” did not just manifest itself out of thin air, its real!!! I’ve seen it!!!
P.P.S If only ya’ll had The Luck of The Irish , like me , ya’ll would be so much happier.
Stay Sweet , Be Shady :sunglasses:

1 Like