Badonk's Donks Stables Social Chat

Congrats ChicagoSerbs well done!! Think you are a great player and always nice to be on the same tabel! Well done!!

1 Like

Great achievement @ChicagoSerbs aka Michael. Always my pleasure to play with you and we have many times. Great player…better person…Congrats…

2 Likes

Just got into the top 3000 ranking. How do I get an invite? I think current member OPSCO will give me a referral.

@Kondrad thank you for your kind words

1 Like

@12beat22 (John) thank you for your kind words

Michael, congrats on your achievement, not only are you a dedicated player, but a player who brings to the table a lot of class, always puts me to the test, but more than anything else, an awesome Brother in Christ. Congrats again!

God Bless You and God Loves You!

1 Like

@pokerrick (Rick) Thank you for your very kind words

1 Like

Well deserved Michael, always a pleasure to be at a table with you xoxo

2 Likes

@ChicagoSerbs Congrats on your achievement and Thank you for introducing and sponsoring me to the Donks league. Always nice to see you at the tables :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Josianne, thank you for your kind words. We started together in the league

1 Like

@Goatsoup (Goat) Wow what a surprise but a pleasant surprised ! We had a fallout a while back and it’s time to forget, be friends again Your welcome. I did see a very good poker player.

1 Like

congrats on the milestone - always a pleasure to sit at the same table as you.

@snitty Thank you for your kind words

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @K9LVR who has recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @opsco for recruiting.

3 Likes

Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to the competition, the education and some new friends.

K9LVR

In a message dated 1/24/2023 11:07:20 AM Pacific Standard Time, notifications@replaypoker.discoursemail.com writes:

4 Likes

He joined in only now? I thought he was in long time ago… Hmm… Welcome to the league @dexlee42 !

If you enjoy playing all the game types offered on Replay please consider join a new league I’m starting up.

1 Like

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @Erithacus and @oOoCLSoOo who have recently joined the Donks. Thank you to @chuckcox for recruiting.

4 Likes

Fellow Donks, please send a warm welcome to @ahured who has recently rejoined the Donks.

5 Likes

What a great addition, welcome back Alan!

2 Likes