WILDHORSES Poker League

Welcome to the WILDHORSES Poker League Forum. We are official as of today, Jan 18, 2023. So exciting.

League Tournament Lobby:
https://www.replaypoker.com/leagues/58

League Purpose: To promote play in all the different game types that Replay offers. It will serve to encourage play in all games, not just holdem. It will be a competitive league to find the best all-around poker players on the site. Several players have expressed interest in playing HORSE on the site. This league will provide a similar alternative for that purpose.

Tournament Buy-ins: All tournaments will have a 20K buy-in and will be Bounty Tournaments. Each bounty will payout ~3700 chips. There will also be a quarterly leaderboard for knockouts.

Days, Times, Types of tournaments: Tournaments will rotate through each game type over a two week period. Games to be played on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 10am US Eastern Time.

Rotation Schedule:
Week 1: Tuesday, Game Type: PL Omaha, Tournament Name:
Trigger
Week 1: Thursday: Game Type: FL 7-Card Stud Hi/Lo, Tournament Name: Traveler
Week 1: Saturday, Game Type: NL Holdem, Tournament Name: Sea Biscuit
Week 2: Tuesday, Game Type: NL Royal, Tournament Name: Secretariat
Week 2: Thursday, Game Type: FL 7-Card Stud, Tournament Name: Silver
Week 2: Saturday, Game Type: NL Omaha Hi/Lo, Tournament Name: Affirmed
[Repeat]

Starting Chips: 5000
Blind Schedule: 8 minutes
Seats per table: 6 (for all tournaments)

Leaderboard: We will use a quarterly leaderboard (12 weeks). We are going to count best 4 of each game type and sum those up for the total score for each player.

We plan an “official” kick off for Feb 7th. The initial quarter will be 8 weeks and we will count best two of each game type towards the leaderboard standings. Starting next week, we will have some practice MTTs to work out the kinks, blind schedules, leaderboards etc. Please consider joining us for those games as well.

If you like to play a variety of game types this is the league for you. If interested in joining, send a friend request to @_snowman or @Goatsoup .

Good Luck at the tables!!

5 Likes
2 Likes

That’s impressive!! You did a great job on that… :dizzy_face: :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Outstanding formatting :+1:t2: very impressive!

2 Likes

Hi everyone, our “official” kickoff will begin play this coming Tuesday Feb 7th. The initial quarter will be 8 weeks going thru Apr 1st. Still time to sign up and join us. If interested, send me or @Goatsoup a friend request and message and let us know you are interested.

Best of Luck to all this quarter!

4 Likes

Congratulations on your league… have fun and enjoy!

3 Likes

I missed the last couple games because the new Replay layout was mwssing
my laptop up bad. I think it’s fixed… Ed

Glad to hear and good to see you back today.

1 Like

Lady Gaga say’s get the Goat starting in July

3 Likes

and the snowman

3 Likes

Our second quarter has come to an end and I would like to congratulate Goatsoup for winning both the points and bounty championships. Well done Goatsoup. Our third quarter will start on July 6th. Now is a great time to join our league. If interested send myself or @Goatsoup a friend request and message.

4 Likes

Congratulations @Goatsoup ! well deserved

4 Likes

Baaaa!

2 Likes

i wish to introduce a number of placers to this league as the KingRatzz…how do i go about it?

Assume you mean “players”? Have them send a friend request and message to @Goatsoup or me.

3 Likes

I have to say what a pleasure it is playing in this Wildhorses league what a fantastic group of people, Norris and Chris thank you for making this place where we can have a blast playing all the different games.

Rain

3 Likes

It is one of the most fun leagues where we laugh and just have fun. Picking on goat and snow makes for a good time. Come join us here.

2 Likes

Just had another great game in this league. We have so much fun. Makes my day. This is the reason I am on Replay. Thanks everyone.

3 Likes

Well friends. This was my best day ever. I just beat the Goat. I will be smiling all day, and maybe all week.
Miracles do happen!!!

2 Likes

Good Job Sue, You got the Goat.

3 Likes