Anyone else seen Repolay give win to wrong hand?

I believe Ihave twice seen Replay give win to lesser hands…just now with a pair of Q’s given win over my K high straight!!

Post the hands. We’ll let you know…

1 Like

It was the hand that put me out of Bankroll builder still going on now with 3 players left.in tournement …#5283094 I think.

What you provided wasn’t a hand number. I went to your recent hands and looked at the last two you played-- 877905443. But I don’t think you are referring to this hand as you mentioned it being Bankroll Builder. Can you look further for the hand in question? You’ve got me curious, Dursur. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The last hand I see you played in game 5283094 was 877900436. Looks like you went out with JJ vs KK.
Dealer: ** Hand [ 877900436 ] started **

dursur: That is bull twankey!
NL Holdem
Table:
Bankroll Builder B&R
Table ID:
Type:
Multi-Table Tournament
Tournament ID:
Buy-in:
315 + 50 + 135 chips
Winning hand:
Pair, Kings
Played:
Jun 26, 2022 8:14am EDT
Pot size:
9,810 Chips

2 Likes

I looked at your last hundred hands and the only one that you lost to QQ was hand #877899870, and you held 10dJs. Table showed QhTs7h2h9d and you raised 4080 at showdown. Villain showed KsQd for the better hand. There was a straight draw, a flush draw, and a card higher than your ten, so I think you misread something, because you only had TT, and that wasn’t a hand strong enough to bet as large as you did, especially with the 3 possible hands that beat yours.

2 Likes

@dursur

Next time you feel this way go to your View Latest Hands available on your Profile page and just jot down the hand # or you can save the hand or replay it to verify your suspicions.

If this occurs a lot, you may want to keep the latest hands webpage open as you play and refer to it whenever necessary.

I hope I helped.

1 Like

If you actually post a hand that shows a lesser hand being awarded the pot, you would be the first (at least that I am aware of) to do so.

Usually this ends up being an honest misinterpretation of the hand - and I suspect that’s what happened here - but without the hand to review, we can’t show you the error.

1 Like

Hi @dursur!

We have great information already posted in this thread. I just want to add that if you’re still at the table and a new hand has been dealt, there should be a link to click on the Previous hand so you can view the hand replay. You can notate the Hand ID number and send it to us at support@replaypoker.com and we’ll be happy to review the hand. Posting here in Community Forums will also give you insights from helpful players.

1 Like

You can also usually get hand numbers from the chat. The dealer says the hand number at the start of each hand. Copy it to your clipboard and paste it where you want.

1 Like

The problem with this is often times as soon as the hand ends you are transferred to another table or you were busted and the table is immediately closed where you are unable to jot down the previous hand played.

1 Like

Hi @smooth99!

You are correct, and this is the best time to use the Latest Hands page. I did not type that up in my response since you already recommended it for the player to check and that’s really helpful.

My answer is just in addition to what was already provided in this thread. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, it sounded to me that the OP wasn’t able to see the reason the winning hand won which is always provided in the chat box.

No problem on my end.

1 Like

Me.i just lost a hand where i had a full house,2 aces and 3 8s for my opponent that had 3 kings.i replayed the hand,im right,this was not an error.i just wrote to support to ask them to have a look.its also not the first time i see this and had lost some hands this way,but this time i went to check coz i lost all my chips on the all in!!

Your hand was AA888 vs KKK88. Three Kings beats three 8’s.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes

Replay may have a few issues but I can tell u with 100% confidence after playing 1 Million hands here … I have Never seen a hand that was scored wrong. I have had a few Low hands when playing Hi/low that I personally had to replay and figure out why I lost but not once was there an error on Replays part

Best of luck at the tables

The Goat :goat: :slight_smile:

4 Likes

8AQ8K

This looks like the hand in question. I assume you had A8 as your hole cards giving you a hand of 888AA. The other player had KK and the K on the river gave them KKK88 which beats you. Your opponent also gets to use the 88 on the board. With a full house, the 3matching cards count first then the 2 matched cards. You had 888AA opponent had KKK88. As both of you had full houses, opponents KKK dominates your 888 so he wins.

I was playing in a multi-table game just now. I had 3 Q’s, the other player had 3 8’s and he won. Yhe hand # is 996577524. Would you check this out please and let me know why this happened. Thanks Huskies

1 Like

Not sure what hand u are talking about the hand u referenced the player w/Kc4h won on rvr w/2 pair KK77Q and it was YOU :slight_smile:
Replay has it major flaws but awarding the winning hand to the wrong player is not one of them … I have played over 1 million hands and have never once seen the wrong hand be given the win Not Once :slight_smile:

Good luck at the tables

The Goat :goat: :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Howdy @Goatsoup , my friend. I have never seen a win going to the wrong hand either and am 100% sure, I never will. @Huskies it sometimes is tough identifying the hand number in question due to the continued play. You can take a screen shot of window, but have to do so before 2 next hands. It will always show current & previous hands you can replay. GL at the tables:)

2 Likes