Anyone else seen Repolay give win to wrong hand?

You typed in the wrong hand number. I believe this is the hand you wanted:

Anyway, you and three other players went all in. The other three players had you covered - each of their chip stacks was more than yours. The player that won all your chips hit his straight - the player with eights won no chips from you - you lost it all to the player with the straight. What happened after that (and the guy with the 8’s getting a few chips) was all about the side pot - and you weren’t in that pot.

1 Like

I see these posts every once in a while, so here’s a money making idea for Replay: Offer a 10,000 reward for anyone that can post a verifiable hand that shows the wrong hand was paid. Catch is, it costs $100 bucks to post the claim. You are shown to be wrong, you lose your hundred.

It’ll be the safest few hundred bucks a month Replay ever makes. Or donate it to charity - whatever.

(Hey - I said it was a money maker - not a fortune maker)

2 Likes

@Elvoid interesting concept lol. But I do understand how one can really believe, they won the hand and have been there in my early days here. But didn’t take long after researching my past hands to see an entirely different hand than, I believed at that time. Always backtrack, quickly though, by searching through you’re latest hands:) GL everyone at the tables !!

Thanks for checking it out for me and clarifing that hand Makes sense now!

Both player had k high straights but winning hand went to player with the higher sixth card???

GL everyone at the tables !!

1 Like

I think they are wrong and new and maybe do not understand a KICKER etc. I been on here now about 16 months and have seen many things but NEVER losing hand win the chips. So, POST the hand please:).

1 Like

yea I’ve seen pots awarded to the wrong player a few times! Every time I double check - the chat and the REPLAY, I discover I was WRONG!

Mistakes happen! I’ve won hands w a 6 or 7 kicker that surprised and confused me, same as losing after going all in w the nuts only to discover i misread the board! Mistakes happen!

There is mountains of bugs/glitches and stuff broken on this site as well as cheating - but I doubt RP has “give win to wrong hand!”

Maybe this thread should be closed or a NEW thread started for "NEW Player: Please Explain this hand!" Give away some chip bonus for new players posting on the thread!

1 Like

I have won a few hands but the money has gone to another player anyone else experienced this

Please show the table number/post screen shot, because Replay has yet to be proved wrong when handing out the winnings!

He won several hands and others got the chips??? Go to the doctor, maybe he has a solution?

maybe you just misread your hand and thought you had the winning one… i’ve done that many times and i don’t drink lol

I have a few things i complain about (lagging, frozen) but re-play has NEVER given the wrong person the winning hand in my 2 years here-I think ppl. need to post THE hand here as i never seen it yet:).

1 Like

you can only win as much as you put into the pot. Often in multiway pots you will see split pots that are awarded to the best hand/s and you cant win more than you put in.

for example if u have only 5K and go all in and win with with AAAA and 3 other players also go all in with bigger stacks then you will win about 20K minus the rake, whilst other players will win the side pots.

replay the hand you have in Question and post a link, and I’m sure many players will explain whats going on.

9 years here and I’ve never seen it happen.
Happy New Year

2 Likes

Yes, every time I lose :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Also, u can not lose what you DO NOT put into a pot:)

2 Likes