100k CONTEST - What's your favorite summer Olympic sport?

Favorite summer Olympic event has got to be the men’s swimming. My sister is a swimmer so we watch it all as a family. It was fun watching Caeleb Dressel and the men’s 100m relay race.

I used to be an amateur bike racer and so cycling is my favorite sport. Love the road racing as well as the track events.

the martial art disciplines, most others are rather boring…

Fencing, both male and female, has given us Italians enormous satisfaction and we are one of the nations with the most medals in this discipline.
It is my favorite sport: it recalls ancient values ​​and great self-discipline.

1 Like

The best is the 4x100 relay. You gotta run fast, pace the handoff without going too far, can’t drop the stick…If you ain’t perfect, you ain’t nothing. Ask the USA teams, they have lost, being the favourites, because something went wrong. Pure emotion for about 40 seconds.

Swimming, I like the men and women’s individual medley.

Basketball and soccer.

all track and field events

Hello! My favorite Olympic sport is Surfing. Even Brazil is standing out in this event. I’m rooting for Me to win the 100K!

Womens gymnastics here is Nadia :

My favorite Olympic sport is water polo. First, it is actually the first team sport and was introduced in 1900. Second, it is one of the most physically grueling sports there is in the Olympics. Finally, I played a little water polo at the local Jr. College, so it’s fun for me to watch.
Of course I like to watch many other sports as well but water polo is my favorite.

Mi favorito como buena Argentina, es el fútbol. Saludos

*Translation *
My favorite, as a good Argentina, is football. Greetings

Water Polo, Rugby, Hand Ball, and rowing sports,

It’s lost it’s luster over the years, but the Decathlon used to be my favorite.

Maybe Replay Poker should have an Olympic “Decathlon” with NL Hold’em, PL Hold’em, ML Hold’em, NL Omaha, PL Omaha, NL Omaha Hi/Lo, PL Omaha Hi/Lo, FL 7-Card Stud, FL 7-Card Stud Hi/Lo and NL Royal,

Tennis is King

Gymnastics!!

My favorite sports are football (soccer), 100m sprint and pole vault

Men swimming - freestyle

Mens Basketball

Boxing