BONUS CONTEST - Name a new 500k tournament!

We’re feeling extra jolly this holiday season and would love to give you another opportunity to name an upcoming addition to our poker room! :clubs::hearts::spades::diamonds:

We’ll be adding a 500k Hold’em MTT that will run at 5pm ET daily, and we need a catchy name for it. Take a look at our MTT Lobby to see the names of other running tournaments, but no theme is required for this one.

Our ground rules are the same as our last naming contest:

• There is a 15-character limit, including spaces.
  • Avoid copyrights (e.g. don’t name something after a TV show).
  • Do not name tables after yourself or other players.
  • You may suggest multiple names.
  • Keep it appropriate!

Our Poker Ops Manager, @Chasetheriver, will be choosing his favorite entry on Friday, December 20th, and the new tournament will go live at the start of the year. I’ll award our winner with a prize big enough to enter their freshly-named tourney: 500,000 chips!

4 Likes

Chase the Dream! And please can we have another one four hours earlier for the Europhiles! Great move Replay!

3 Likes

Rocky Mountains
Slapshot
Sunset Strip
Digging Deep
Hunting Season
Run the Risk
Lucky Dragon

“The Big Brawl” sounds fitting since this is a 500k tourney and will be very competitive.Yes, as Grape mentioned this 500k was long over due and some of us suggested that this is the one tourney we were missing because the jump from 250k to 1 mill was just too big. I think this ( and hopefully more times for these tourneys ) will be a great success.

1 Like

“Under the Yard Arm” (meaning it’s time for drinks, IE, the position of the sun at or after 5 PM).

night owls klingt für mich total gut, freu mich, wenn dieser Name es wird.

Tsunami
Blue Tsunami
Radioactive
Dynamo
Tantalizer

Northern Lights, Canadian Sunset, Sea To Sky, Three Oceans, West Coast Wonder, Atlantic Storm

Let’s try naming a tourney “NO BINGO ALLOWED” I know that’s funny but its worth a try!

1 Like

ROWDY BOYS LOFT,
WILD BUNCH VALLEY
HARRICANA RIVER BOAT
SISCOE ISLAND GOLD
NORTH WIND RIDE

Brazilian Bonus

(right in the 15 character limit!)

The Half Mill Hill

BLACK MONEY
EXTRA FUNDS
GIVE ME MORE