100k CONTEST - What's your favorite summer Olympic sport?

Men’s and women’s gymnastics and equestrian events!

My favorite sport on the olympics is hockey. One of the most complete sports indurance, technic, speed en mindgame

ANYTHING that involves a horse

Golf

Men and women’s 4x100 relay

My favorite is track and feild where the human element is highlighted. the athletes push themselves to the maximu of human endurace. no machinery or equipment, just shoes and sometimes not even that. the competition is the other person and the heart of the individual. hard to fathom the dedication for training that these athletes endure, just to qualify for the chance at a gold medal

Fencing

I like swimming. Especially the relay.

Equestrian and volleyball are my favorites. But I can watch many more and be in awe of all the hard work they put in. https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-18-2017/PribW2.mp4

While events like swimming and track always appealed to me becuase it is clear who is the best just based on speed and time, I saw badmington the other day and enjoyed it because it was something I played at picnics and then realized it was something I could do…not at their level of course!

I’ve always loved woman’s gymnastics.

Archery is my thing.

MY FAVORATE EVENT IS LADIES RUGBY

Rugby Sevens

I like watching the Olympic Golf competition. Go USA!

Rugby, Swimming, Triathlon ,Gymnastics , Volleyball & Table Tennis
As well as , Water Polo and Cricket - lol

For the summer games i love see all about Athletics and Gymnastics.
For the winter games i love figure skating and hockey.

womens vball and rugby!!!

My favorite is Olympic Sport is Men / Women’s Diving especially synchronized diving! Truly amazing how two participants can mirror each other at all heights.

Athletics