100k CONTEST - What's your favorite summer Olympic sport?

:medal_sports: The Olympics are about to kick off, and we’re celebrating with our own three-week promotion that you can read about right here! :medal_sports:

We’re not here to debate whether poker is a sport. :grin: This honorary contest is just a little bit of off-topic fun: Which summer Olympic event is your favorite?

Share your comment in this thread for a shot at winning 100k! And don’t worry – we have more than just three awards. At least ten players will bring home chips!

I’ll be drawing winners on Friday, August 9th. Get your answer in to be eligible for a win!

3 Likes

My favorite is and was to all times the men’s 100 meter sprint.

1 Like

I agree with Poki. Nothing beats the raw emotion of a pure short sprint, and the title “fastest (man/woman) alive”

1 Like

Fencing :person_fencing:

Athletics has got to be the best Olympic sport, favourite event is the 400m sprint Womens or Mens. Wheelchair rugby or athletics for the Paralympics!

I’m a big fan of Kateland Ohashi… UCLA Gymnast.

1 Like

Basketball followed by golf, ok i am boring:)

1 Like

Athletics for sure, and especially heptathlon (perhaps because our Belgian champion was also Olympic champion in the last 2 editions :smiley:)

1 Like

Race walking. The ultimate athletes and the ultimate excitement.

racewalk

Triathlon. Why suck at one sport when you can suck at three. Lol. Olympic Triathlon rocks. The marathon is my second favorite, so much history and so Olympic (The whole concept started and got standardized at the Olympics.)

Modern Pentathlon: Fencing, show jumping, pistol shooting, swimming and running - (based on military skills)

Chilling in house playing poker and watching olympic swimming, or just olympic sprint cos like any poker player i like action. ^^

Boxing, archery, tiddlywinks (if it’s not it should be) swimming and diving

surfing and sports climbing - 2 of my personal fav activities -

the road cycling also rocks !

1 Like

I am always I awe of cyclists, these folk are tough tough tough, a certain way of being to drive yourself forward, no one shouting in your ear, on your own, bit like boxers in my opinion :+1:

my favourite olympic competition is swimming

I’ll have fun with this and say hide and seek

(You could skip the middle part… probably the whole video!)

3 Likes

4 x 400 relay tends to be a good watch

2 Likes

Equestrian–Show Jumping.

1 Like

Equestrian, all phases. The Olympics are about the only time I’m sorry that I haven’t owned a television in over 30 years.