100k CONTEST POLL: What type of poker player are you?

I would say tight passive but it can change depending on my mood and the players at the table.

2 Likes

I’m new to poker and it is a struggle for me. I try and play aggressively if I think my hand is strong however I’m getting burnt a lot recently.

I am a tight passive player.
have been playing for 8 months.
but still learning. it is not easy at all.
reading what opponent has is a great challeng.
but like I said it takes 1 year just to be a simple player.

I tend to slo-play most hands. Sometimes get caught with my knickers down but it can bring in giant pots.

jeu le mieux adapté pour moi
Translation
game best suited for me

I am all over the place the way I play depending on my mood and how I feel at the time , so yeah I’m a bit crazy :crazy_face:

like the action, get bored w/ bingo players

All of them at one time or another

1 Like

I don’t know how to describe my ‘poker ways’… Playing at a free site isn’t the same as ‘poker night’ at one of the guys places - that rotates through 6 or so different houses, where there’s actually money involved… But, at Replay I tend to play cheap tourneys that don’t require much in the way of ‘effort’, and the goal most of the time is to ‘make the money’, and then see about possibly winning the tourney…Nowadays I don’t play nearly as much anymore, so I’m satisfied with a win or two a month, but if I don’t get even that, I don’t sweat it… It’s free poker… Just here for the 'brain exercise it gives this old geezer… :>))) …

2 Likes

Nice contest!

Here in WA state, we cannot play online for real money or prizes. I utilize Replay in an attempt to improve my live game - both live games (usually $1/3NLH) or small local tournaments. Because of that I try to play on Replay the same way I play live which is tight aggressive but I will say - expecially in tournaments - I try to adjust my game to the situation meaning I get more agsressive as the tournament progresses.

1 Like

I M cool and polite

1 Like

in poker you must enjoy the game and have fun if you dont why are you playing in the first place . be kind to your fellow players that is a must even if you loose at a hand . just play the best hands and never get into big pots unless you know you have what they call the nuts or you just might loose your ternament life easy as that.

3 Likes

I am basically a river player, especially if I am dealt high pair, suited or connected cards, I observe players at the table and stay tight until the dealings done.

1 Like

Tight and aggressive to put the odds in my favour.

1 Like

So true! Forget 3bets, even raising is a rarity. 90% of players on Replay are definitely passive!

1 Like

I mainly just enjoy playing poker it is nice to win but only semi important.

1 Like

mostly passive wait for the pair or face cards Then watch out

1 Like

it depends

1 Like

Usually tight passive in large Tourney…

1 Like