100k CONTEST POLL: What type of poker player are you?

I go with the flow based on my cards and what others are demonstrating.

Loose passive. With a good hand, I prefer to let someone else build up the pot, then slam them at the end :smiley: However, based on my current earnings graph, maybe I should change my tactics :sweat_smile:

Above all a good sport, losing hurts, winning feels good. Enjoying the game and making friends is my priority

“I am a tight, patient, disciplined and careful player”

Lol .I’m the opposite, I’m as loose as a bored, tired, impatient, drunken sailor on pay day who depends solely on the poker Gods to help me hit that one outer on the river when I’m all in.

1 Like

thats just the way i am lol

loose passive

you are absolutely right…I am not a gambler…I’m a poker player…an old lady that has played many many years, holding private games along the way…as for you taking me out “many” times…I hope it brought you pleasure…what really brings pleasure if a good bank, earned…I also consider pthers profile…how long they’ve played and their bank…it says a lot…tks for the email.

1 Like

Paziente e disciplinato… mi diverto quando mi regalano le chips
Translation
Patient and disciplined… I enjoy it when they give me chips

basically the same - tight at the beginning & loose at the end playing tournaments

Let the aggressives and then make a move if possible.

mostly loose passive but I can change if I have a BINGO player at my table

play for fun & keeps me busy & thinking . so many choices to play every game, every hand. mix it up & keep them guessing & of corse keep building the bank. Thanks for consistent free poker RP is my favorite

I am tight agressive, but I mostly love the game and try to play relaxed!!

bot confident

I’m a tight passive player because I’m a coward haha

Loose…Bluffer

I am tight and aggressive, love the game and to stay to the end. I stay out of big pots unless i know i have i!, but most of all if you can not have fun why are you even playing is the question? So just sit back, and relax ,and enjoy the game and have fun !

Tight passive

My play varies depends on position, opponents, & stakes. Patience, luck, bluff, skill comes in to play.

In my case a lot depends on the tournament, the time of day and how things go in the early stages… If I’m ‘all in’ though, I didn’t volunteer to do that, and I will have a ‘Hand’… :>)) …