100k CONTEST POLL: What type of poker player are you?

Tight aggresive

Totally agree. Survival in real ppl play, most styles and player type go out the window that are used on line. It’s just different. Bad habits die hard! Your average poker dealer!

I like to have some action happening, with greater rewards and/or losses.

Out of all the variables,
i’ll be the constant.
Constantly being,
all the variables.

I must likely to play BB, SB and at the button, but once I’m in, I became aggressive. I win many hands with out showdowns.

fear of losing

I like to be aggressive if my position is good. Tighter if not, but I’m always trying to adapt to players, chip count and position.

1 Like

im tight enough to play mostly only premium hole cards. i like to raise to get rid of the riff raff . see you on the table for more

Well, I play tight aggressive, Im aggressive when i have it, and sometimes ill be able to read the situation and bet just to get the chasers out. I don’t bluff often. If im chasing ill bet a little to get people who currently have nothing out

I play mostly one type but adjust depending on the level of play and opponents tendencies.

hard olayer

I am playing all multi game of poker

I like to chill out and just enjoy the game. The only thing I dont like is aggressive and rude players who question your way of playing. My game , my chips, watch your own hand (:

Tight passive, patience of Job, waiting for a winner hoping others go all in and get them.

Welcome to the forum. Feel free to comment on anything you want, any time you want. The forum is just a very slow conversation that anyone can join. :slight_smile:

ddddd

I’m careful to make sure those in my game have at least 100k chips available.
Why should I risk say, 20k chips in a game where the other player has only 5k in their bank?

Loose Aggressive

Depends on what else I’m doing at the same time (whether am
able to bet actively)

I watch WSP tournaments and consider tight aggressive to be the most potent approach.