What is acceptable? (Or not acceptable)

I have had 3 (three) posts deleted from Off Topic…all referenced a political figure. So at this point I know not to mention him/her.

What else is taboo?

Because finding out thru having posts deleted is time consuming.

(And irritating in that the site says I can post about anything)

In my country - Russia , they will not delete anything , cod we have freedom of speech.

1 Like

Religion.

In my country moderators delete post if its something make fight between religion, race, nation or terror.

We have freedom of speech , we can post anything and about politics and can laughing at them and no body touch as. Also we are using any words we want. We can swear as well.

1 Like

Well, around here we hafta be “nice”…this is a “safe zone” so nobody gets offended or upset.

2 Likes

Only some of us have to be nice… Others are allowed to be rude or authoritarian at the tables with no consequence.

2 Likes

We also have freedom of speech I say way too much on replay where you do not have freedom of speech they punish u by 0 wins and when the chips are gone that is the end of you on replay poker and I would image there sisters sites Poker stars and wsop poker host are the same I asked a while back how they got rid of players and this past week I figured it out What a shame when I have so much fun on the site I never swear made lots of friends and say what I think never nasty just say to much and that is why they do not like me What would happen if I purchased CHIPS I WOULD Loose them also no point in that what a shame sammymorgan

1 Like

Are you friggen kidding me . This is the message I got when I tried to comment to you . Sorry sammy I tried.

Wait a minute - this sounds like body shaming to me. Someone get a cop or the key to our safe space. Oh, the humanity! Won’t anyone think of the children? :slight_smile:

I cant help it - censorship and all versions thereof make me snarky.

Added: In all honesty, a friend was harassed today and I hope RP is addressing it. Banter is cool, even if a bit off color. Harassment is not ok. Let’s see.

Of course there was a ton of political banter on a game earlier with a rep on it but since the rep obviously agreed with the moronic platitudes being espoused, it went on unchallenged. Here’s a tip people - same rules have to apply to everyone or its a farce.

5 Likes

Censored ??? …unreal…

Yup , crazy… will have to use a thesaurus to change my wording next time :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Well, that is just not right…

I thought you all were big freedom of speech guys…

I think everyone just wants FAIR, EQUAL treatment, right?–whatever the rules.

1 Like

Well, sure, as long as no one is offended…

Then that is not freedom of speech.

Nowadays you can’t say 1 word without someone being offended…

To PC this world !!!

True… like the word " idiot "